THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
Mamata Banerjee explains how to maintain social distance...
Mamata Banerjee picked up a brick and marked circles on the road, demonstrating how to maintain social distance while buying vegetables.
More from Coronavirus
The quarantine relaxation, discussed at a meeting chaired by Tourism and Sports Minister Phiphat Ratchakitprakarn on Saturday, will initially be considered for top five tourist destinations such as Phuket and Krabi, the Post repor...
The Centre has said that the surge in Covid-19 cases in Maharashtra could be due to lack of fear of the disease among people and pandemic fatigue, while asking the state not to let its guard down.
The world-famous heritage sites of Ajanta and Ellora, and other tourist spots in the district will also remain shut on Saturdays and Sundays, while marriages will not be allowed to be held in function halls during the lockdown per...
Delhi Budget likely to have special allocation for free COVID vaccination at government hospitals: Sources
"The government is expected to allocate funds for free vaccines to all people in the third phase of vaccination at its hospitals in Delhi, " said a government source. "The master plan of the Kejriwal government will focus on econo...
- Karnataka to vaccinate 1.5 lakh people daily from March 8
- We are in the endgame of Covid-19 pandemic in India: Harsh Vardhan
- Janaushadhi Kendras rendered essential services in COVID-19 pandemic: Union Health Minister
- UK's COVID-19 vaccine rollout expands to over-56 age groups
- 6 states showing steep rise in daily new Covid cases: Govt
- COVID-19 vaccine rollout 'India's gift' to world in combating pandemic: Scientist
- Explained in 6 charts: Covid surge in 8 states; Maharashtra, Punjab lead active caseload
- Why India should roll out Covid-19 vaccine in the open market and ramp up its commercial export
- Gujarat man infected with COVID-19 after taking 2nd dose of vaccine
- Government sends health teams to Maharashtra, Punjab after spike in daily COVID-19 cases
- Delhi: 37 per cent rise in home isolation COVID-19 cases; jump in containment zones count in 1 week
- Some coronavirus mutations may help it evade immune system's T-killer cells, say scientists
- TVS Motor to provide free COVID-19 vaccination to all employees, their immediate family members
- Speedy variants power virus surge sweeping Europe
- What do vaccine efficacy numbers actually mean?
- India records 18,327 new Covid-19 infections, active cases rise again
- Adar Poonawalla, WHO warn of delays as US prioritises Pfizer
- NHA warns of action against private hospitals for ‘misusing’ Covid vaccine process
- Cumulative number of COVID-19 vaccine doses given crosses 1.90 cr: Govt
- Six found infected with UK variant of COVID-19 in MP's Indore
- Nearly 14 lakh inoculated against COVID-19 on Thursday, highest in a day so far, says official
- Section 144 clamped in Maharashtra village after surge in COVID-19 cases
- Oxford study indicates AstraZeneca effective against Brazil variant, source says
- Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw slams calls for free Covid vaccines at private hospital
- Mumbai airport facilitates 220,000 RT-PCR tests in 6 months
- Indian vaccine giant SII warns of supply hit from U.S. raw materials export ban
- Japan extends virus emergency for 2 weeks for Tokyo area
- World no closer to answer on COVID origins despite WHO probe: Expert
- China ramps up tech commitment in 5-year plan, eyes 7% boost in R&D spend
- Coronavirus mutating much faster than before, finds Indian Institute of Science study