THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
Mamata Banerjee explains how to maintain social distance...
Mamata Banerjee picked up a brick and marked circles on the road, demonstrating how to maintain social distance while buying vegetables.
More from Coronavirus
The country’s average rate of infections among healthcare personnel is 7% while for Maharashtra it is 21%, said Agarwal during a video conference with Chief Minster Uddhav Thackeray and other health department and divisional commi...
India and the US have explored ways to boost cooperation in the resource-rich Indo-Pacific region where China has been trying to spread its influence. The issue was discussed extensively during the third round of the India-US Mari...
Nearly 9.5 lakh Indians have returned from abroad under the government's "Vande Bharat" evacuation mission, making it the largest sustained operation for the repatriation of Indians stranded overseas, the Ministry of External Affa...
The total number of recoveries among COVID-19 patients in India has jumped to 13,28,336, pushing the recovery rate to 67.62 per cent on Thursday, while the case fatality rate has further dropped to 2.07 per cent, the Union health ...
- Mildly ill COVID-19 patients might be discharged in nine or more days after symptom onset: Study
- 'Unlock-3': Allow hotels, gyms, weekly markets to reopen in Delhi, AAP govt's proposal to LG
- No benefit of plasma therapy in reducing COVID-19 mortality risk, says AIIMS trial interim analysis
- Telangana crosses 77,000 mark in coronavirus cases, death toll reaches 615
- Veteran CPI(M) leader Shyamal Chakraborty dies of COVID-19 at a hospital in Kolkata
- Coronavirus: Seniors may be back in school on September 1, others to follow
- Centre releases Rs 890 crore as 2nd tranche of package for Covid health system preparedness
- Telangana crosses 73,000 mark in Covid cases, death toll reaches 589
- Moderna says discussing supply deals with countries for COVID-19 vaccine
- India to unveil new Pharma R&D policy, incentivise scientists on monetisation
- Collaborating with government agencies to develop treatment for COVID-19: Cipla
- Trump says America's attitude towards China 'changed greatly' since Covid-19 hit US
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan discharged from hospital
- Karnataka sees a drop in RT-PCR tests as government pushes for cheaper antigen kits
- Telangana to conduct 40,000 coronavirus tests daily, keep beds ready all over state
- Zydus Cadila to commence phase II clinical trials of COVID-19 vaccine ZyCoV-D from Aug 6
- COVID-19: India's testing rate lower than other nations, says WHO Chief Scientist
- Fear, distance and weakening demand grips the economy, keeps migrants away
- 90% of recovered COVID-19 patients in Wuhan suffering from lung damage: Report
- Sun Pharma latest to sell COVID-19 drug favipiravir in India, to cost Rs 35 per tablet
- COVID-19: UP CM directs officials to arrange 50,000 additional beds in hospitals
- US doing 'very well' against COVID-19, India has a 'tremendous problem': Trump
- New states contribute to surge in coronavirus cases as India overtakes US
- Normal life affected across West Bengal due to complete lockdown as cases spurt
- Aviation sector has biggest pandemic default risk: Insurance survey
- Scientists say France could lose control of coronavirus outbreak 'at any moment'
- Covid-19 pandemic created largest disruption of education in history, affecting 1.6 billion students: UN SG Guterres
- Telangana crosses 68,000 mark in Covid cases, death toll reaches 563
- All shops in Mumbai to remain open from August 5: BMC
- There may never be a 'silver bullet' for COVID-19, WHO warns