THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
Mamata Banerjee explains how to maintain social distance...
Mamata Banerjee picked up a brick and marked circles on the road, demonstrating how to maintain social distance while buying vegetables.
More from Coronavirus
In the letter of November 24 to states and Union Territories, it said the block task force has to be chaired by the sub-divisional magistrate or tehsildar with the representation of government departments, development partners, NG...
UK Health Secretary Matt Hancock told the House of Commons these are incredibly hard decisions but urged the public to “dig deep” in order to help bring the rate of infection, or R number, below one.
The officer asserted that the equipment and infrastructure for vaccines that need ultra-cold conditions (minus 70 degrees Celsius) are not there, but "we don't think there will be any problem logistically because the immunization ...
Dr Srivastava was the first one to receive the shot, which would be given to around 15,000 volunteers at the AIIMS over the next few days, sources said.
- Schools won't be reopened till government convinced about student safety: Delhi health minister
- 80% ICU beds reservation for COVID-19 patients: HC says number of cases in Delhi alarming
- Delhi records over 2,300 COVID deaths in less than a month, shows official data
- 6 states/UTs contributed to 60.72% of 44,489 fresh COVID-19 cases: Health Ministry
- Doorstep survey throws up 1,178 COVID-19 cases in Delhi's containment zones, densely populated area
- When and which COVID-19 vaccines are likely to be available in Asia
- After admitting mistake, AstraZeneca faces difficult questions about its coronavirus vaccine
- Delhi Environment Minister Gopal Rai tests positive for COVID-19
- Explained: How will Canada's COVID-19 vaccination program work?
- Covid-19: Twelve key milestones in a year like no other
- After a year-long sprint, coronavirus vaccines are finally at hand, but questions remain
- There are over 200 COVID-19 vaccines currently in development, here's what you need to know
- World scrambles for vaccine deals as COVID infections near 60 million
- MCDs allege under-reporting of COVID deaths in Delhi, AAP accuses BJP of 'politicising' issue
- When and how will COVID-19 vaccines become available?
- Consistent fall in cumulative COVID-19 positivity rate as testing increases
- Oxford vaccine: Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw seeks quick regulatory processing after UK nod
- Los Angeles shuts restaurants as coronavirus surges, but Europe eases lockdowns for Christmas
- Delhi COVID hospitals get 1,300 ICU beds, 2,000 normal ones in two weeks; CM monitoring situation
- Coronavirus on frozen foods? A look at the conclusions on China claims
- India's COVID-19 caseload goes past 92 lakh; number of active cases increases by 6,079
- What we know about AstraZeneca-Oxford's head-scratching Covid vaccine results
- Indian vaccine makers - Serum and Gennova - set to host over 20 foreign diplomats this week
- Healthcare and frontline workers, elderly will need 600 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine
- Fresh COVID-19 wave, accompanying curbs could affect hospitality sector's recovery
- Supreme Court notice on plea to cap costs of RT-PCR test
- Door-to-door campaign launched in HP to screen people for symptoms of COVID-19
- PM has indicated COVID vaccine likely to be ready soon: Yediyurappa
- AstraZeneca must prove claim to cheapest COVID-19 vaccine: MSF
- Sputnik V vaccine to be cheaper than rivals, says head of Russia's sovereign wealth fund