The vehicle was found on Carmichael Road near `Antilia', Ambani's residence, a police official said. A Bomb Detection and Disposal Squad (BDDS) team reached the spot immediately, he said.
“If this letter doesn’t address some of the issues, people are going to be disappointed,” Cathy Seifert, an analyst at CFRA Research, said in a phone interview. “There is an appetite for his thoughts.”
- Top investors rush to own Vedanta bonds
- LIC IPO process has begun, says MD
- Ahead of Mkt: 12 things that will decide stk action on Fri
- Heranba IPO subscribed 83.3x on last day
- Why RBI-bond market gulf is widening
- Commodity stks have enough steam left, says Julius Baer
- Is it time to reshuffle your portfolio?
Heranba is one of the leading domestic producers of pyrethroids with a 19.6 per cent market share. Pyrethroids accounted for 68 per cent of the company's revenues in FY20.
- Carlyle emerges sole bidder to acquire Mphasis from Blackstone
- Govt wants social media firms to remove content under 36 hours; trace originator of messages
- Work towards more localisation or we will think of increasing import duty: Nitin Gadkari to Auto Industry
- CAIT issues Bharat Bandh call for February 26
- RailTel Corp to get listed on Friday. Can it do a Nureca in debut trade?
- This is a market to buy, bet on these 4 pockets: Chakri Lokapriya
- Govt tightens grip over OTT content, allows self-regulation but under MIB oversight
The numbers come amid rising hope that the economy may have slowly turned the corner after having shrunk sharply during the past two quarters.
- Country will have few PSUs but with solid presence, says FM Nirmala Sitharaman
- India’s recovery will be led by sectors such as ferrous and non-ferrous metals, auto and textiles: Moody’s and ICRA
- Budget marks directional change for Indian economy: Nirmala Sitharaman
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs signs pact with CBIC for data exchange
- Moody's projects 13.7 pc growth in FY22, expects 7 pc contraction this fiscal
- How Aspirational Districts Programme forged a new path in governance
- Onion, pulses, edible oil prices surge in February
TOP GAINERSCOMPANY NAME%CHANGECHANGELTP
Buffett, the fifth-richest person in the world, has loved few things more in his life than sweets, soda and compound interest — but banking stocks have come pretty close. Buffett was there to boost them during and after the last crisis, and he’s remained a top shareholder in most of the big U.S. banks.
The share of the in-focus sectors in ABB’s total revenue has increased to more than one-third from single digits about four years ago.
- Sweatpants may help Page catch up with past glory
- How can a digital currency from RBI change your world?
- Munger calls out Robinhood, others for ‘dirty’ money
- Should you be fearful or greedy? Buffett's letter may hold clue
- Jhunjhunwala bets on TaMo, PSBs, small private lenders
- ONGC rallying like it’s 2013 as surging oil boosts outlook
- 2X PAT jump! 25 firms see their stocks take leap of faith
- What does Tata Consumer's entry into Nifty50 imply?
POLITICS AND NATION
Shah took part in a temple ceremony in Puranidudan and later visited Borduwa, in Nagaon district, the birthplace of reformer Srimanta Sankardeva. He also visited KarbiAnglong to mark the recent surrender of arms by five militant outfits.
- UP government has no plans to decrease taxes on fuels: Yogi Adityanath
- Centre ready to resume talks but farmer unions should first respond to government proposal: Tomar
- Assam Congress questions the extension of Disturbed Area tag in the State
- UK Court expresses shock over Indian SC Judge’s 'astonishing, inappropriate, grossly insensitive comparisons'
- PM Modi targets Rahul Gandhi over his 'north-south' remarks, lashes out at Congress for 'divide, lie and rule'
- From flashy diamantaire to fugitive: Nirav Modi's long road to extradition
- PM Modi inaugurates various projects in Tamil Nadu
The tribunal heard the resolution plan submitted by the winning bidder Kalrock-Jalan Consortium for grounded Jet Airways. In January, the tribunal had issued a notice to the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) and the Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) to clear their stance on Jet's slots.
- Upbeat on rural prospects, DCB Bank focuses on tractor loans
- Etrio launches leasing scheme for cargo e-three-wheeler Touro Mini, rental starting from Rs 6,300
- Central government asks investors to check antecedents of Nidhi companies before making investments
- Omega Seiki to invest Rs 100 crore to set up production base in Bangladesh
- Govt of Ireland announces UG, PG scholarships worth 12,00,000 euros for Indian students
- Udhyam Learning Foundation ties up with Maharashtra govt to train ITI instructors
- Subsidised, non-subsidised LPG price hiked by Rs 25 per cylinder
Deduction under section 80C of the Income-tax Act, 1961 can reduce up to Rs 1.5 lakh from the gross total income in a financial year. Here is how this section works and can help you save tax in a financial year.
ET Bureau In an online press briefing from Paris, FATF President Marcus Pleyer said Islamabad had made progress but was yet to complete its action plan to overcome deficiencies in its combating of money laundering and terrorism financing.
ANI The Ministry of Home Affairs on Thursday issued a notification of imposing President's rule in Puducherry after President Ram Nath Kovind was satisfied with the report of the Administrator of the Union Territory.
PTI The diamantaire, wanted in India on charges of fraud and money laundering in the estimated USD 2-billion Punjab National Bank (PNB) scam case, lost his legal battle against extradition on all grounds as District Judge Samuel Goozee also concluded that there are no human rights concerns that his medical needs would not be addressed as per several Indian government assurances.
ET CONTRIBUTORS Though RBI’s Master Direction on Digital Payment Security Control (bit.ly/3uqrjHj) reads like a hodgepodge pastiche of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS) website, it clearly outlines its fears around online payment security and the woefully inadequate fraud warning infrastructure that all but the most robust banks maintain.
Stock Recos: HDFC Life | Ashok Leyland | L&T Fin | Maruti Suzuki | MFSL | Petronet LNG | ICICI Pru | SBI Life | Indian Hotels |
ET CONTRIBUTORS Fed fund futures are now pricing negative fed rate by June 21.
ET Bureau The company has already appointed select banks including Citi, Standard Chartered, which will help them raise the maiden bonds. A few more could be roped in.
- Stock Research: ONGC| MRF | ZEE | Vi |Birlasoft | PNC Infra | Ashok Leyland
- Ind-Ra revises Sunteck’s outlook to +ve
Reuters Hundreds of traders who bought stocks via Zerodha, dubbed the Robinhood platform of India, voiced concern on Twitter, with many posting pictures showing portfolio losses due to trades squared off by the broker.
- Bulk deals: Himadri, M&M, TaMo, Infy, L&T
- Masters of Markets : Geraldine Weiss | James DePorre I Fred Kelly | Goodman |
ET CONTRIBUTORS Friday's session is likely to see the levels of 15,175 and 15,210 acting as immediate resistance points, while support will come in at 15,050 and 14,970 levels.
- Views: 31Posted:
- Views: 29Posted:
- Views: 34Posted:
- Views: Posted:
- Views: 5Posted:
- Views: 114Posted:
- Views: 4Posted:
- Views: 9Posted:
- Views: 152Posted:
- Views: 248Posted:
- Views: 151Posted:
- Views: 156Posted:
- Views: 11Posted:
- Views: 933Posted:
- Views: 270Posted:
- Views: 238Posted:
- Views: 445Posted:
- Views: 231Posted:
- Views: 18Posted:
- Views: 6032Posted:
- Views: 3147Posted:
- Views: 3443Posted:
- Views: 2373Posted:
- Views: 15Posted:
- Views: 269Posted:
- Views: 164Posted:
- Views: 1394Posted: