By all accounts, Parliament has been consistently conducting Question Hour in all its sessions except on some occasions, typically during wars and the Emergency.
Grey market premia for Route Mobile, Computer Age Management Services (CAMS) and Chemcon Speciality Chemicals are inching northwards as the hope of listing gains rises.
- Chemcon raises Rs 95.4 crore from anchors
- New IPOs: Chemcon | CAMS | Angel Broking
- 8 stocks that analysts say can give solid returns in 3 weeks
- DRL's announcements fail to impress St
- Remove Harsh Lodha from MP Birla cos: HC
- Complex generic cos juiciest story in pharma: Dharamshi
- Ride the mkt wave with new era tech IPOs
The 63-year-old was found unconscious in the bathroom.
- Google takes down Paytm from Play Store
- India’s economy heads for double-digit decline as virus spikes
- Covid could be "penny drop" moment for insurance companies: Vibha Padalkar, CEO, HDFC Life
- Stocks in the news: HDFC Bank, Vodafone Idea, Happiest Minds, Vedanta & EIH
- Moderna, Pfizer blueprints revealed: Vaccine frontrunners bow to public pressure, abandon secrecy
- D-Street set for $800m FPI windfall on FTSE index rejig
- 20 smallcaps, midcaps with over 25% ROE on radar post Sebi order
The 53-year-old optician's $13,500 debt risks destabilising India's banks. That is because a complaint he brought challenging the loan relief plan, grouped with those of other borrowers and now before the SC, could mean a $27 billion hit to lenders that could shake the nation's financial system, the industry and regulators fear.
- Importers must prove 35% value addition in origin country to get FTA benefits
- Person days under MGNREGS go up by 52.1 per cent during April-August
- Everything you need to know about the new agriculture bills passed in Lok Sabha
- 25000 cr plan to cut dependence on China for key chemicals
- Fragmented recovery of the Indian economy is underway.: ICRA
- Government aims for new record output from winter-sown crops
- Income tax dept framing rules to enable physical hearing under faceless assessment scheme
TOP GAINERSCOMPANY NAME%CHANGECHANGELTP
Buffett, the fifth-richest person in the world, has loved few things more in his life than sweets, soda and compound interest — but banking stocks have come pretty close. Buffett was there to boost them during and after the last crisis, and he’s remained a top shareholder in most of the big U.S. banks.
Brokerages are bullish on a couple of stocks from the list. Way2Wealth Brokers recently recommended an ‘accumulate on dips’ rating on Avanti Feeds as the company has a strong balance sheet and is in a leading position in the industry, which allows it to position itself well to capitalise on opportunities.
- Even with zero Q1 sales, this stock is a box office hit among brokerages
- Which sectors to buy into & which ones to avoid? Nilesh Shah, Navneet Munot & Anand Radhakrishnan answer
- Blockbuster IPOs: Happiest Minds, Snowflake herald big shift in tech investing
- 80% jump in 6 months, Covid vaccine can give this stock a shot in the arm
- CAMS IPO price band fixed at Rs 1,229-1,230; issue to open on Monday
- No sharp correction, there could be 'short and swift' declines in market: Sunil Singhania
- RBI battle-ready, willing to take necessary steps to promote growth: Shaktikanta Das
- Zero return for 5 years, and then 3,200% in next 6: This stock is fishing in deep waters
POLITICS AND NATION
The Delhi High Court on Friday directed private as well as government schools like KVs to provide gadgets and an internet package to poor students for online classes, saying not doing so amounts to "discrimination" and creates a "digital apartheid".
- Adityanath govt mulls ordinance against 'love jihad'
- Top 5 states with high active Covid-19 caseload report high level of recoveries too: Health ministry
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath directs officials to start recruitment drives in 3 months
- PM Modi inaugurates rail projects for Bihar; slams UPA government
- Kejriwal appeals to all non-BJP parties to unite in RS to oppose farm bills
- Farm bills 'protection shield' for farmers, opposition misleading them: PM Modi
- Yediyurappa discusses state's development with PM, invites to inaugurate Bengaluru tech summit
Executives want the regulator to ensure there is no predatory pricing and underlined the need for easier access to connectivity and the ironing out of right of way (RoW) glitches.
- AGR clarity may lead to more investment in telecom sector: Anshu Prakash
- Calcutta High Court bars Harsh Vardhan Lodha from holding office in M P Birla group
- Import duty cut on lentils for limited period upsets traders
- HDFC, India's largest private lender, worth erodes 11% to $20.26 billion
- NBFC delinquencies could see up to 250 bps spike this fiscal: Crisil
- TRAI issues rules for clear communication of tariff plans, terms by telcos
- Uniformity in GST rates necessary for sustained growth of mining sector: FIMI
In this podcast, Uma Shashikant, Chairperson, Centre for Investment Education and Learning, talks about how the way we manage our money has changed in this extremely uncertain world and what can be done to keep our money safe. Hosts: Shambhavi Mehrotra and Tania Jaleel; Producer: Paramveer Singh
- Hiking health insurance: Super top-up Vs Top-up
- What you need to do once will comes into effect
- How new health policy rules will impact you
- Missed ITR filing? You could pay a penalty
- 8 home loan mistakes to avoid now
- Path borrowers should take to be debt-free
- How nominees can claim money from PPF, NSC etc
India has allowed the export of onions lying on ports in transit to all countries including Bangladesh, government sources said on Friday.
ET CONTRIBUTORS This journey of history is reflected in mythology as polytheism moving towards monotheism. In politics, it is from many tax-collectors to one tax-collector.
ET Bureau She said the Centre’s transfer to the states, including grants and tax transfers, exceeded its total revenue collection, which had plummeted by over 29 per cent, and it was managing its own spending via borrowings.
ET Bureau Of these, five projects- Dholera Special Investment Region, Shendra Bidkin Industrial Area, Integrated Industrial Township Greater Noida, Integrated Industrial Township Vikram Udyogpuri and integrated Multi Modal Logistics Hub at Nangal Chaudhary- have already been approved, the department said in a note.
Bloomberg That’s the view from ICICI Securities, which says that consensus one-year forward forecast for earnings-per-share on the Nifty 50 index has been overestimated by about 20% on average since FY14.
ETMarkets.com The transport infrastructure consultancy and engineering firm reported that its board approved buy-back of 96,98,113 shares at Rs 265 per share, translating into a total buyback amount not exceeding Rs 257 crore.
ETMarkets.com US private equity major Blackstone’s entity Epsilon Bidco PTE, which owned nearly 75 per cent stake in the company sold a total of 23 per cent stake or 7,25,80,090 shares.
ETMarkets.com Nagaraj Shetti, Technical Research Analyst, HDFC Securities, said Nifty may trade rangebound with a negative bias in the short term
- Views: 8Posted:
- Views: 191Posted:
- Views: 264Posted:
- Views: 7Posted:
- Views: 235Posted:
- Views: 231Posted:
- Views: 433Posted:
- Views: 114Posted:
- Views: 3086Posted:
- Views: 2303Posted:
- Views: 53Posted:
- Views: 886Posted:
- Views: 110Posted:
- Views: 396Posted:
- Views: 7Posted:
- Views: 5824Posted:
- Views: 3102Posted:
- Views: 3168Posted:
- Views: 2245Posted:
- Views: 27Posted:
- Views: 24Posted:
- Views: 237Posted:
- Views: 96Posted:
- Views: 1371Posted: