The Economic Times
12,120.6564.85
Stock Analysis, IPO, Mutual Funds, Bonds & More

Targeting Rs 1,000 crore turnover in 3 years: Big Boy Toyz

The company is aiming to sell 75 cars a month in the next three years, up from the current 25 a month from its Delhi-based showroom.

PTI|
Last Updated: May 21, 2016, 07.05 PM IST|Original: May 21, 2016, 07.02 PM IST
0Comments
GURGAON: Big Boy Toyz, which sells pre-owned supercars, including Rolls Royce, Bentley and Ferrari, is targeting a turnover of Rs 1,000 crore over the next three years tapping on the increasing demand for such vehicles.

The company, which today inaugurated its second showroom here, claiming it to be the "largest in the country" for such pre-owned supercars, is aiming to sell 75 cars a month in the next three years, up from the current 25 a month from its Delhi-based showroom.

"Our current turnover is in the range of Rs 150-200 crore. Three years down the line we are looking at Rs 1,000 crore revenue," Big Boy Toyz President Jatin Ahuja told reporters.

Bullish on the business, he said: "Our business is growing over 40 per cent year on year and that is a good sign for us. Our aim is to retail around 75 cars per month in the next three years from the current 20-25 units."

Commenting on the new showroom, he said that "the facility is the largest in the country with a display area for over 100 cars".

The company would sell pre-owned supercars brands like Rolls Royce, Bentley, Ferrari, Audi, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Porsche, Jaguar Land Rover from the new facility, he added.

The cars are priced between Rs 50 lakh and about Rs 4 crore for a special edition Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe.

Ahuja said the company is also looking to come up with a new showroom in the vicinity of the just inaugurated showroom.

"We will start the work next January. When it will become operational we will have a total display capacity of 250 cars," he added.

He said 30 per cent of the customers are from the Delhi-NCR region and the remaining 70 per cent is from the rest of the country.

"Repeat customers account for over 90 per cent," he said.

The company deals in cars not older than 2012 and which have not travelled more than 25,000 km.

He said each vehicle goes through a checklist of 151 quality checkpoints to select non-accidental and non-meter tampered cars.

Also Read

Pre-owned luxury car seller Big Boy Toyz to expand sales network, enter new segments

Comments
Add Your Comments
Commenting feature is disabled in your country/region.

Other useful Links


Copyright © 2020 Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. All rights reserved. For reprint rights: Times Syndication Service