State oil companies will pair retail prices of non-subsidised cooking gas cylinders every month from Sept 13 after the government capped supply of subsidized cylinder six in a financial year, an official in Indian Oil Corp said. For the current year, consumers will get only three cylinders at controlled rates, which is Rs 399 per unit.
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.
- Govt to decide on subsidised cooking gas by BPCL before financial bid stage
- Ujjwala beneficiaries used only 60% free cooking gas refills in 6 months
- BPCL launches cooking gas booking via WhatsApp
- Ghana to replicate India's cooking gas success model
- Delhi: CNG price cut by Rs 1.53 per kg, piped cooking gas by Re 1.05 per unit
- Adani Gas cuts CNG, piped cooking gas prices