Hotelogix said the merger has given Hotelogix PTE an aggregate customer base spanning 100+ countries, powering 10000+ hospitality businesses ranging from hotels, resorts, boutique hotels, hostels to villas and vacation rentals. It added that with 200 plus employees, the new entity has emerged as one of the largest SaaS providers for the hospitality sector in the APAC market and aims at aggregating over 20,000 customers in the next three years.
Aditya Sanghi who will continue to be the CEO at Hotelogix said the merged entity will have a wide range of solutions to offer. "This definitely gives us a huge competitive edge against our competitors at a global level," he added.
Anil Kumar Prasanna, CEO at AxisRooms said the future of hotel technology needs to be open and accessible to every hotel partner or technology provider.
Pranjal Prashar, CEO at RepUp said the company's existing and potential customers across the hospitality industry can now avail a 'newer' and 'advanced' level of agile solutions across the full spectrum of the guest lifecycle.
Read More News on
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.
- Hotelogix, AxisRooms, RepUp merge to offer full-stack solution for hotels
- AxisRooms certified as innovative supplier partner 2019 by Agoda
- AxisRooms completes integration and connectivity to Goomo.com
- AxisRooms Channel Manager achieves Oracle validated integration with Oracle Hospitality OPERA
- RepUp partners with Hotelogix and AxisRooms
- Seedfund invests in software of Axis Rooms Travel for real-time hotel inventory update