Marriott Bonvoy will also announce their virtual arena, a-360-degree digital experience for all fans which will include games and activities like virtual cricket, augmented reality powered photobooths, masterclasses with the players and coaches and live interactive sessions with the players. The chain said Marriott Bonvoy members will be able to redeem their points for exclusive 'Marriott Bonvoy Moments'. Members can also engage with the team through social media contests, where winners stand to win a hosted stay at a Marriott Bonvoy participating hotel in India “Marriott on Wheels” dining vouchers and merchandise.
All Marriott International hotels in India will have Mumbai Indians themed menus for orders and delivery through their Marriott on Wheels food delivery service. The chain said the hotels will also launch curated stay packages with room themes to match the 'cricketing fervor and excitement.' Neeraj Govil, senior vice president, South Asia, Marriott International, said: “We are excited about the upcoming cricket season and are proud to be the loyalty partner for the Mumbai Indians. This agreement entitles Marriott Bonvoy members exclusive insider access to enjoy the game through virtual experiences and a host of opportunities to interact with their favourite players."
Read More News on
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.
- Tactically superior CSK ride on Rayudu and new recruits to trump Mumbai Indians
- IPL 2020: Kings XI Punjab beat Mumbai Indians in second Super Over
- Mumbai Indians beat Sunrisers Hyderabad by 34 runs, thanks to Quinton de Kock's 39-ball-67
- IPL: Royal Challengers Bangalore beat Mumbai Indians in thrilling Super Over game
- BCCI releases IPL schedule, Mumbai Indians to face Chennai Super Kings in opener
- Mumbai Indians crosses Rs 100 crore in sponsorships