This is the highest amount of cargo ever processed at the Bengaluru international airport for December since airport operations commenced in 2008, the Bangalore International Airport (BIAL) said in a press release.
The government owns 51 per cent stake in Pawan Hans, while Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) holds the remaining 49 per cent. ONGC has decided to offer its entire shareholding in the company for sale along with the government stake.
The ACI assessment covered the health and safety measures undertaken by the airports for passengers and staff in all the terminal areas, transportation and F&B services, escalators and elevators, lounges, facilities and baggage claim area among others, Adani Airports said in the release.
"The IndiGo Airlines flight from Surat to Kolkata carrying 172 passengers made an emergency landing at 12.04 pm on Sunday. The landing was safe. The pilot informed the ATC (Air Traffic Controller) about the technical glitch and made an emergency landing safely," he said.
The Pakyong airport is the only operational civil airport handling commercial flight operations in Sikkim, and SpiceJet will be the first and only airline to offer daily direct air connectivity between Delhi and the northeastern state, it said.
IndiGo’s five-day sale, from January 13 to January 17, will offer customers all-inclusive fares on domestic flights starting at ₹877 for travel from April 1, 2021 to September 30, 2021. Change or cancellation fee of ₹500 will be applicable on bookings made during the sale, the airline said.
CSMIA facilitated delivery of a total 244 boxes of Covisheld vaccine, carrying 28,44,000 doses, to Goa, Bagdogra, Faizabad, Rajkot, Ranchi, Imphal, Agartala, Cochin, Bhopal, Kanpur, Jammu, Srinagar, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Gorakhpur, Raipur, Dehradun, Varanasi, Indore, Trivandrum, Jabalpur on January 13, the private airport operator said in a release.
India’s first air taxi services were inaugurated in Haryana on January 14. State Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar today inaugurated the service at Chandigarh Airport. The services will start from Chandigarh to Hisar under UDAN scheme of Central Government. “For the first time in the country, a small aircraft in the form of air taxi is being used for services. In 2nd phase, services for Hisar to Dehradun will be started on January 18.
"IndiGo flight 6E 2559 operating from Srinagar to New Delhi today was held back at Srinagar. While taxiing out, the aircraft came in close contact with the snow which was accumulated adjacent to the taxiway," the airline added.