IndiGo today said that it is operating more than 105 domestic flights from Terminal 3, and will be shifting some flights to Terminal 2 at the Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, from October 1, 2020.
“All flights with call sign between 6E 2000 - 6E 2999 will be departing from and arriving at Terminal 2 of IGI Airport, while the rest will operate from T3. The transfer process between these two terminals has been optimised to provide a seamless experience to the passengers,” the airline said in a statement.
The airline added that it is informing passengers about the shift.
“As the capacities grow, operations from Terminal 2 will also allow adequate space to maintain social distancing guidelines while providing a safe and hassle-free travel experience,” Wolfgang Prock-Schauer, President and Chief Operating Officer, IndiGo, was quoted in the release.
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.
- Delhi airport's duty free store starts online 'click and collect' service
- Delhi airport launches facility for passengers to enjoy virtual reality shows
- Chartered flights soon to get new, dedicated terminal at New Delhi airport
- Ready for resumption of international flights: Delhi Airport
- Delhi airport likely to have Covid-19 testing facility for international arrivals
- Delhi airport emerges second safest globally on Covid-19-related safety protocols: DIAL