3 gin cocktails to add cheer to your festive evenings
The easy-to-make, delicious cocktails will make you everyone's favourite host.
And with International Gin and Tonic Day being celebrated today, it is all the more reason to say cheers with gin.
Ideal for festive brunches as well as late Diwali parties that go on till the wee hours of the morning, gin cocktails are sure to be winners on the bar menu at your next bash.
So, as you get ready to play the perfect host this festive season, give these easy-to-make recipes a shot.
Beefeater Dry: 40 ml
Cointreau: 20 ml
Fresh lemon juice: 20 ml
Egg white: 1
Lemon peel: To garnish
- Dry shake the egg white with one cube of ice in a shaker for a few seconds
- Add in remaining ingredients, top with ice cubes, and shake hard until it gets icy cold
- Fine strain to remove ice chips into a chilled stemmed cocktail glass
- Garnish with a twist of lemon peel
Beefeater Dry: 50 ml
Lemon juice: 20 ml
Green tea / Ginger lemongrass syrup: 25 ml
Chilled green tea to top
Ice: Cubed or hand-cut
- Add all ingredients except green tea into a cocktail shaker, and shake well
- Strain into a glass over ice
- Top with chilled green tea
- Garnish with lemongrass, a twist of lemon and a slice of ginger
Glass: Old fashioned / tumbler / rocks
Beefeater Dry: 20 ml
Campari: 20 ml
Sweet vermouth: 20 ml
Ice: Cubed, hand-chipped or block
Orange slices: 2
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass and stir to chill and dilute, as this releases the different flavours and aromas
- Strain into glass over a single block of ice
- Garnish and serve