Never miss a great news story!
Get instant notifications from Economic Times
AllowNot now


You can switch off notifications anytime using browser settings.

Panache

11,661.8575.5
Stock Analysis, IPO, Mutual Funds, Bonds & More

A natural progression or break-up? Prince Harry, Meghan Markle no longer on The Royal Foundation website list

Markle and Harry's personal charity projects have also been removed.

ANI|
Updated: Oct 09, 2019, 01.51 PM IST
0Comments
AFP
sussex royals
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's previous works remain in the site's 'news' section.
WASHINGTON DC: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, have been removed from The Royal Foundation website list.

The website also comprises of Kate Middleton and Prince William, the magazine People reported.

Markle and Harry's personal charity projects have also been removed from the projects listed on the site. However, their previous works remain in the site's "news" section.

This decision of split in charity work was announced in May when the couples said they were choosing a "divergent path" in their works. At that time, sources told People that the split was a "natural progression" and was not a breakup.

Now after the split, the foundation titled as 'The Royal Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge' headed by only Middleton and Prince William, will focus on five initiatives: mental health, conservation, service, young people and early years, and Middleton's child development initiative, reported Fox News.

Both the royal brothers, Prince William and Harry created the foundation in 2009, while Middleton came onboard after marrying William in 2011, and Markle joined last year after her wedding to Harry.

Following the announcement of the split, the palace released a statement saying: "Both couples will continue to work together on projects in the future, including on The Foundation's mental health program, Heads Together."

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Move To Enchanting Frogmore Cottage Ahead Of New Baby

of 7
Next
Prev
Play Slideshow

To New Beginnings

26 Nov, 2018
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are ready to start a new chapter in their lives. Harry, 34, and Meghan, 37 — who are expecting their first child together in the spring — are moving into Windsor Castle’s Frogmore Cottage, and out of Kensington Palace, where Prince William and Kate Middleton live. Windsor, located about 30 miles west of London, is a “special place” for the couple, as it served as the setting for their wedding. Frogmore House, located near the couple’s cottage, was where their evening wedding party was held and where their engagement photos were taken about a year ago.
Next

Want stories like this in your inbox? Sign up for the daily ET Panache newsletter.

You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

Also Read

Prince Harry-Meghan make their first official tour in Africa with son Archie

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle unfollowed everyone on Instagram. Here's why

Baby Archie is a Prince Harry's mini-me, has inherited red hair from dad

Prince Harry, Meghan hold private christening for baby Archie

Comments
Add Your Comments
Commenting feature is disabled in your country/region.
Download The Economic Times Business News App for the Latest News in Business, Sensex, Stock Market Updates & More.

Other useful Links


Follow us on


Download et app


Copyright © 2019 Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. All rights reserved. For reprint rights: Times Syndication Service