After 9 months in NY, Rishi Kapoor back on the silver screen with 'Jhootha Kahin Ka'
The film, directed by Smeep Kang, will hit the theatres on July 19.
- Anupam Kher's autobiography to release on August 5; Rishi, Anil Kapoor tweet congratulations
- Rishi Kapoor has high hopes from PM Modi, Jaitley, Irani; wants them to make healthcare, education free in India
- Anil, Tina Ambani visit Rishi Kapoor in New York; actor says 'lovely to see old friends'
- Karan Johar meets his favourite couple in New York, gives Neetu & Rishi Kapoor the 'tightest hug'
- Ambanis visit Rishi Kapoor in New York, actor thanks them for love & support
The actor, who has been in New York for medical treatment, will be seen on screen in Smeep Kang's directorial which also stars Jimmy Shergill, Lillete Dubey, Omkar Kapoor, and Manoj Joshi.
The news, along with a poster of the film, was shared by film critic and trade analyst Taran Adarsh.
Rishi Kapoor returns to cinema halls on 19 July 2019... First look poster of #JhoothaKahinKa... Costars Omkar Kapoo… https://t.co/WYiXWhnlbw— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) 1561621962000
The poster shows the 'Pyar Ka Punchnama 2' fame Omkar and Sunny wearing identical pink quirky party caps at the forefront with Jimmy and Rishi tied with fairy lights.
The poster reads 'Liars need to have good memories' and hints at the film to be an atypical comedy.
The upcoming movie is produced by Anuj Sharma and Deepak Mukut.
Rishi has been seeking medical treatment, and had shared the news on his Twitter handle last September, adding that he would be back in India soon.
On the work front, Rishi Kapoor last appeared in 'Mulk' and 'Rajma Chawal'.