After 'Super 30' made tax-free in Bihar & Rajasthan, Anand Kumar urges UP govt to follow suit
Kumar made the request during a meeting with UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
- Hrithik Roshan's 'Super 30' crosses Rs 75 cr mark in a week since release
- After Bihar, 'Super 30' now made tax-free in Rajasthan
- Vice President all-praises for Hrithik Roshan in 'Super 30', actor thanks Naidu on Twitter
- 'Super 30' tax-free in Bihar; Hrithik Roshan celebrates with Sushil Kumar Modi
- Anand Kumar, the inspiration for 'Super 30', reveals he's suffering from brain tumour
Patna-based Kumar made the request during a meeting with the CM, which was also attended by officials of the company that made the film, Information Director Shishir Singh said.
According to reports, the chief minister asked Kumar to submit an application and said that a decision would be taken at a cabinet meeting.
Directed by Vikas Bahl, 'Super 30' - that opened to mixed reviews on July 19 - crossed the Rs 75 core mark in its first week. The biopic has already been declared tax-free in Kumar's home state of Bihar, and Rajasthan.