All for security: Google Chrome 75 introduces 'Suspicious Site Reporter Extension' feature
The extension makes it easier for users to report suspicious sites to Google Safe Browsing.
- Can't master coding? Google's new programme could help you learn better
- Good news! Google allows Prime Video on Chromecast, Amazon brings YouTube on Fire TV devices
- Beware! Google Assistant records conversations, and contractors can listen to your bedroom talk any time
- Google redesigns News tab, will now lay more focus on headlines & publisher names
- New leaks reveal Google Pixel 4, 4 XL to feature taller displays and 6GB RAM
With Chrome 75, Suspicious Site Reporter Extension is one of the two features to help safeguard user security. The extension makes it easier for users to report suspicious sites to Google Safe Browsing.
The second security feature comes in the form of a warning to protect users from sites with deceptive URLs. It compares the URL of the page you're on currently to URLs of pages you've recently visited and highlights if the site you are accessing looks similar but is not safe.