Amazon Great Indian Festival dates announced; will clash with Flipkart's Big Billion Days
- Amazon's annual festival sale will run from September 29 and run till October 4
- Prime members will get early access
- Flipkart's Big Billion Days will also run on the same dates
- Festive-ready: Realme XT with 64MP quad-camera system launched at Rs 15,999
- A festive treat: Apple all set to make Indians happy with iPhone 11 during Diwali
- Festive gifting made simple: Watches, electronics win with men; women enamoured by jewellery
- Dietician Nmami Agarwal's healthy tips for festive season: Have a salad before stepping out, share the sweets
- Kunal Rawal dishes out sartorial trends, hacks every man needs to know, this festive season
The theme of this year's sale is ‘Now budget won’t hold back India’s celebration’.
To make the shopping experience seamless, Amazon has introduced a range of cashback and discount offers in collaboration with several banks. From no-cost EMI on debit and credit cards and Bajaj FinServ, 10% instant bank discount on SBI cards to exchange offers, the tech giant is leaving no stone unturned to beat any economic slump that may affect festive shopping.
The sale will include not just big brands, but also goods from small and medium sellers. Smartphones, laptops, cameras, large appliances & TVs, home & kitchen products, fashion, grocery, and beauty will all see a reduction in price. The new OnePlus TV is also expected to debut during this period.
Additionally, Amazon.in has also launched special ‘Festive cashback offers’ that is allowing customers to collect up to Rs 900 worth of offers by visiting the Great India Festival event page on the site.
The Great Indian Festival was flagged off with the #AmazonFestiveYatra – a 'house-on-wheels' roadshow. As part of the roadshow, three trucks with over 600 products from Amazon, will travel across 6,000 kms, visiting 13 cities, to engage with both customers and sellers.
Talking about the sale, Manish Tiwary, Vice President - Category Management, Amazon India, aid, "Amazon’s Great Indian Festival is important for us to bring the next 100 million customers online, many of them from tier 3 or even tier 4 towns."
Amazon's big sale will clash with competitor Flipkart's festive season sale. The Big Billion Days on Flipkart will also run from September 29 to October 4.
With discounts galore, seems like these e-commerce giants are going the extra mile to make sure it's a happy festive season.