An Italian getaway: Prince Harry to accompany Meghan for her BFF Misha Nonoo's wedding in Rome
Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are also expected to be in attendance.
- Meghan wants to protect Archie, won't let dad Thomas meet him
- Assemble female squad: Prince Harry, Meghan hire all-women team to build royal profile
- Recycling fashion: Prince Harry has worn his $228 jacket 24 times since he met wife Meghan
- Not a happy beginning: Royal experts believe Prince Harry-Meghan's relationship shocked William & Kate
- Too American, lot of PDA: Why Harry, Meghan aren't invited to parties
Markle and Harry will be guests at the wedding in Rome on Friday, reported Page Six.
"There is no way that Meghan wouldn't be at Misha's wedding - no way at all," the outlet quoted a source.
Other guests set to attend the wedding of designer Nonoo and oil tycoon Hess are Karlie Kloss and her husband Joshua Kushner.
Expected guests include Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie as well as Ivanka Trump and her husband, Jared Kushner, and newlyweds singer Ellie Goulding and Caspar Jopling.
Also, expected at the nuptials are singer Katy Perry and her fiance actor, Orlando Bloom, alongside Queen Rania of Jordan.
According to Hola! there will be a party at Cinecitta, the legendary film studio.
It is Nonoo's second wedding. Around 2012 she got married to Alexander Gilkes, who's now dating Maria Sharapova.