While 150 classic and vintage cars and bikes like Mercedes-Benz, Alfa Romeo Milano, Fiat and Chevrolet were on display, Tata seemed quite taken by the Rolls Royce Phantom II Continental 1935. He is said to have found that the most interesting car of the lot and spent a fair amount of time in front of it.
It was not just the beauty of the vehicle that stood out for Tata, as he emphasised on how it was an incredible invention by mankind.
Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Ducati: Top 10 Premium Cars And Bikes Launched In 2018
Hot Wheels Of 2018
2018 was a year filled with exciting car and bike launches, not just in India, but all over the world. Some of the premium auto launches that topped the charts were truly breathtaking. And here’s rewinding to the year which saw some mean machines being rolled in Mo-town.
- Indo-American Chamber of Commerce presents lifetime achievement award to Ratan Tata
- Rural economy can be a starting point for revival for India: Ratan Tata
- Ratan Tata strongly refutes Mistry group's claim of oppression in the Supreme Court
- Zhenhua Data leak: From Narendra Modi to Ratan Tata, here's the list of prominent Indians China spied on
- Personal letters to Pallonji Mistry give no legal right: Ratan Tata
- Pages from Ratan Tata's personal diary: Evening yoga sessions, playing fair is key