- Ellen DeGeneres opens 18th season of her show with an apology over toxic workplace allegations
DeGeneres said her program was kicking off a "new chapter" after "necessary changes".
- John Abraham-starrer 'Satyameva Jayate 2' sets for an Eid release in theatres next year
The Milap Zaveri-directorial is a sequel to the 2018 hit.
- Zendaya makes history, becomes youngest star to bag the lead drama-actress award at Emmys
The actress won the trophy for her unsettling performance in HBO series 'Euphoria'.
- 'Schitt's Creek' sweeps comedy categories at Emmys, Mark Ruffalo wins limited series award for 'I Know This Much is True'
- Emmys 2020 to come with something extra. A $2.8 mn donation to fight child hunger
Jimmy Kimmel will host from Staples Center in LA and winners will accept their awards from remote locations.
- After 2 yrs of prep, Sam Smith is back with 3rd album 'Love Goes' on October 30
The new album is a follow-up to 2014's 'In the Lonely Hour' and 'The Thrill of It All' (2017).
- No red carpet glamour, daunting tech challenges; everything that could go wrong at virtual Emmys
Fortunately, the quick-witted Kimmel 'loves live TV and loves chaos.'
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's 'Serious Men' to get a Netflix release on October 2
The movie is based on a 2010 novel of the same name by Manu Joseph.
- Rami Malek says he wanted to make his character of Bond villain unsettling
A video teasing the mysterious villain was released by the makers on Monday.
- Musical 'The Prom', directed by Ryan Murphy, to get a Netflix premiere in December
- After 'Beyonce sharma jayegi' hits a wrong note,‘Khaali Peeli' makers tweak track name
The beat and musical arrangement of the song principally remains the same.
- In a new avatar: Gordon Ramsay will host a game show 'Bank Balance' for BBC
The celebrity chef will also produce the new series through his banner Studio Ramsay.
- Chaitanya Tamhane-directorial 'The Disciple' bags prestigious FIPRESCI award at Venice Film Fest
The film looks at the world of classical musicians on the fringes of success.
- Netizens outraged over film 'Cuties', trend #CancelNetflix on Twitter after streaming platform's apology
Netflix also said it apologized for having used "inappropriate" images.
BACK TO TOP