Food & Drinks
- Slurp on it: Forget the Western soup versus Indian dal argument
- Recipe: A Pistachio Macaroon Tart to add warmth to your winter evenings
- Go extra, double up: Tips to make you everyone's favourite bartender this festive season
- Make the most of this festive season with unique desserts
Beetroot halwa and gulab ki kheer will add the necessary healthy twist to your menu.
- Malai Kofta will bring a royal twist to your festive celebrations
- Add sweetness to your celebrations with Zarda pulao recipe
- Festival of fats: From diyas to deep-fried delicacies, Diwali is a celebration of oil
- From a reliable hardtack for navies on long voyages to a cheap snack during Industrial Revolution, the biscuit has a crisp history
In her new history of biscuits, Collingham says how a luxury product for Europe’s bourgeoisie is now an affordable item.
- Missing the extravagant Halloween parties? These spooky cocktails will more than make up for it
- Food for thought: It’s time now to go back to restaurants with a smile
- Poached eggs and plots: How Agatha Christie developed both plot and characters through the use of familiar foods
- Spooky Halloween cocktails will scare the bejesus out of you
These cocktail recipes are the perfect fit for the Halloween celebration.
- Brighten up your Dussehra with crispy banana fritters and sweet-tangy 'aloo bukhara' chutney
- On International Gin & Tonic Day, here's a secret to that perfect G&T
- Beam Suntory launches Toki - a Japanese whisky - just in time for the festive season
- Silicon Valley has its eyes on start-up that makes whisky age in days with same aroma, colour & taste
Bespoken Spirits's patent-pending system could save the spirits industry more than $20 bn a year.
- The fine art of chopping veggies: From bonti to kuruni, Indians have yet to appreciate their indigenous knives
BACK TO TOP