- Lata Mangeshkar fans may heave a sigh of relief, singer 'doing good today'
- Lata Mangeshkar's spokesperson says singer is recovering, requests fans to not react to 'needless rumours'
- Twitter pro Lata Mangeshkar makes Instagram debut, garners around 53K followers
- A gift for my sister: Lata Mangeshkar unveils Hindi translation of memoir penned by singer Meena Khadikar
"She is doing fine. She is still in the hospital's ICU," the insider told.
The hospital source added Lata Mangeshkar was on ventilator till Sunday night but could not confirm if she was still on it.
Lata didi is stable..and recovering... We thank each one of you, for your concern, care and prayers!— Lata Mangeshkar (@mangeshkarlata) 1573750123000
The veteran singer's younger sister, singer Usha Mangeshkar said they were waiting for the doctors to discharge her.
"She is doing fine. She is still in the hospital and when the doctors will tell us to take her home then we will do so," Usha Mangeshkar told .
She is considered one of the greatest playback singers in Indian cinema. She received the Bharat Ratna, India's highest civilian honour, in 2001.
Celebs Who've Fought Serious Illnesses And Inspired Us To Stay Strong
Wiser & Stronger
If you felt like tearing up after having seen Sonali Bendre's Instagram post on Tuesday where she quotes Chilean author Isabel Allende on staying strong, and chops off her tresses, you are not alone. Many, including her compatriots from the industry and well-wishers, have been feeling emotional and wished her a speedy recovery. But the 44-year-old actress is not the only one who has managed to stay strong in the face of adversity. Over the past decade, a few others have shown amazing courage and grace while battling medical conditions in real life, and proving to be a source of source of inspiration for their fans.
From Salman Khan to Yuvraj Singh, and Irrfan Khan, we stay inspired by some extraordinary stories of hope and strength.
Read More News on
- Lata Mangeshkar's building gets sealed, singer and family safe
- Lata Mangeshkar thanks chef Vikas Khanna for donating 1,000 PPE kits to her family hospital
- After 3 weeks of hospitalisation, family says Lata Mangeshkar is 'doing good'
- Lata Mangeshkar still in ICU but doing 'much better', confirms singer's niece
- Lata Mangeshkar showing signs of improvement, but will take time to recover: Sources
- Lata Mangeshkar's health critical, but improving; singer still on ventilator