- No fireworks, parades or meet-and-greet sessions with Mickey Mouse as Disney World reopens
- Bali resort island reopens after 3-month lockdown, foreign tourist arrivals to resume in September
- National Gallery first major London museum to reopen, will operate with reduced working hours
- 'Mona Lisa' back at work as 70% of Louvre reopens for visitors after a 4-month lockdown
"Any reports indicating that 'Jurassic World: Dominion' has halted production are categorically untrue. The production is in its fifth day of shooting today, and we're thrilled to be back in front of the camera on this incredible project", Universal's spokesperson said.
"Jurassic World: Dominion", the third instalment in the "Jurassic Park" sequel trilogy, halted production at Pinewood Studios in the UK in March due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The film features actor Chris Pratt reprising his role at dinosaur wrangler Owen Grady and Bryce Dallas Howard as Claire Dearing along with Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum, Justice Smith, and BD Wong.
Colin Trevorrow, who oversaw "Jurassic World" and its 2018 sequel "Fallen Kingdom," returns as director. The film is scheduled to open on June 11, 2021.
Restarting The World: Eiffel Tower, Louvre, And Other Icons Reopening In The New Normal
Open The Doors
2020 began with the coronavirus pandemic sending the world into shutdown mode. And now having spent half the year with stay at home orders and lockdowns, the world seems to be restarting.
Restrictions have been eased, and a new normal has set it with face masks, shields, social distancing forming a part of our daily lives.
As we learn to accept a life with these revisions, some icons are reopening their doors and reminding us that not all has changed.
Read More News on
- 'Jurassic World: Dominion' to resume production in the UK next month
- 'Jurassic World' becomes third highest grossing movie
- 'Jurassic World' earns Rs 100 crore in India
- Chris Pratt to return for 'Jurassic World' sequel
- Jurassic World: Six reasons to watch the film
- 'Jurassic World' trailer to be released next week