Kapoors want a June engagement for Ranbir-Alia; actors want to wait till 'Brahmāstra' release
Going by Neetu Kapoor's social media posts, the 'Barfi' actor's clan already considers Alia family.
- Mum Neetu loves Alia Bhatt's latest picture by Ranbir Kapoor
- When Alia and Ranbir met President Kovind on the sets of 'Brahmastra'
- When Rishi, Ranbir Kapoor bumped into Robert De Niro on the streets of NY
- How Ranbir Kapoor has found his muse in co-star and rumoured girlfriend Alia Bhatt
- Eyes on you: Alia Bhatt posts adorable picture of Ranbir Kapoor on Instagram
And a look at Neetu and Riddhima Kapoor's Instagram posts will tell you, the 'Raazi' actress clearly has the stamp of approval from her beau's clan, who consider her family. Neetu Kapoor's New Year post featuring her entire family, and Alia, came with the caption, "All the heartbeats in these."
And now, according to a report in Filmfare, mommy Kapoor wants Ranbir to get engaged by June this year. However, the couple don’t wish to rush into anything, and want to wait for the release of their upcoming film 'Brahmastra' - which hits the screens in December.
However, there has been no confirmation from either of the stars or their families on the news - even as the family-PDA continues on social media, with Bhatt's mother Soni razdan also commenting on Neetu Kapoor's posts.
Meanwhile, Bhatt and Kapoor were recently in the National Capital with a Bollywood delegation to meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi.