- Ho, ho - Whoa! Face shields, plexiglass protection: Santa will meet you this X'mas - from a distance
Putting hundreds of kids daily onto Santa's lap to talk into his face — that's not happening for most.
- Sean Connery's 007 pistol from 'Dr.No' goes under the hammer, fetches a whopping $256,000
A helmet created for Tom Cruise in "Top Gun" also sold at the auction for $108,000.
- Covidiot, Blursday & Zumped: The pandemic introduced humorous, new corona-lingos
A look at some of the unique words 2020 has introduced us to.
- Energy in a blink: How powerful are gamma ray bursts?
- Bengaluru's Urbana, an integrated township that has something for everyone
Urbana’s well-developed infrastructure makes it the most sought-after residential destination.
- Airtel Delhi Half Marathon resonates in digital avatar
India takes a big step towards the resumption of competitive sports.
- 40-million-year-old skeleton of sabre-toothed tiger goes under the hammer, expected to fetch $88K
The skeleton, some 120 centimetres (nearly four feet) long, is expected to fetch between 60,000 and 80,000 Swiss francs.
- Krisumi Waterfall Residences: Luxury homes designed for modern, world-class living
Waterfall Residences delves into Japanese structural aesthetics for the best living environment.
- A 14-step chunk of Eiffel Tower's spiral staircase goes under the hammer, fetches $328,427
The nearly-three-metre-high artefact was part of the original 1889 staircase.
- Nobel Prize ceremony to be held online this year, laureates to get their medals in their countries
- 84% of travellers would feel comfortable if technology helped to reduce human contact, says survey
Mobile apps that provided on-trip notifications emerged as the most appealing technology.
- Major Biden will have to share the White House with cats
The Biden pets will mark the next chapter in a long history of pets residing at the White House.
- BTS 'Dynamite' costumes in shades of pastel up for auction, may fetch $40K
This is the first time that BTS has ever sold any costumes.
- Dress code for your next Zoom call: Minimal bandhgalas & wrinkle-resistant jackets in demand, formal wear gets a makeover
Goodbye custom-made suit, hello multi-purpose jacket!
BACK TO TOP