- Deepika Padukone is under the weather after attending best friend's wedding in Bengaluru
- A 'talkative' Deepika Padukone shares school report cards on Insta, and fans can't keep calm
- Ahead of Ganpati Visarjan, Deepika Padukone offers prayers at Lalbaugcha Raja
- Partners in reel and real life: Deepika Padukone to play Kapil Dev's wife in Ranveer Singh-starrer ''83'
After their visit to the Tirumala Tirupati Temple with family members, the couple posted the same image on social media and thanked fans for their 'love, prayers and wishes!'
The couple opted for Sabyasachi outfits for the occasion. As regal as their wedding attire, Padukone dazzled in a red Benarasi sari with gold zari, and paired it with heavy, traditional, gold jewellery.
Meanwhile, Singh looked dapper in a cream, silk kurta with a matching chudidaar. He completed his look with a Nehru jacket with intricate, gold embroidery and a red dupatta with gold border.
The happy couple was accompanied by Bhavnanis and Padukones. The Padmaavat actors will on Friday head to the Golden Temple to offer prayers.
The much-loved couple ceremoniously tied the knot last year on November 14 in Italy's Lake Como. The two wedded in a traditional South Indian ceremony following which they also had a North Indian wedding a day after.
The couple has starred together in a number of films including Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Goliyon ki Rasleela Ram-Leela', 'Bajirao Mastani' and 'Padmaavat'.
Talking of their future projects, DeepVeer will together star in Kabir Khan's '83' with Singh essaying the role of World Cup-winning former Indian captain Kapil Dev while needless to say, Padukone will play his on-screen wife.
Fashion Files: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh's Style Quotient From Their Wedding Album
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's intimate Lake Como wedding was just what bridal dreams are made of. Hosted over a period of three days, with only close family and friends in attendance, the festivities began with a mehendi function, followed by the couple taking their vows in two separate ceremonies - a Konkani and a Sindhi one - over the next two days as a mark of respect to their lineage.
The pictures from their wedding, that have gone viral, show the 'Padmaavat' actors looking oh-so-in-love and acing the bridal fashion game.
Read More News on
- Railways to redevelop Nellore and Tirupati stations with private partnership
- Coronavirus: Tirupati Balaji temple to be shut for devotees
- 2.4 lakh subsidised Tirupati Laddus sold in AP on day-one
- Tirupati sacred laddus soon for devotees in Chennai, Bengaluru & Hyderabad
- In a first, Tirupati temple cancels major services over coronavirus
- TruJet starts daily flights from Belagavi to Tirupati, Mysuru, Hyderabad
1 Comment on this Story
St Mumbai312 days ago
Far, far better than mindless partying on their first wedding anniversary