My Amazon Echo. Sometimes it feels like Alexa is another family member. Someone or the other is always talking to it.
'Lagaan' is my all-time favourite. I am a big Aamir Khan fan. Apart from entertainment, it also delivered many leadership lessons that are relevant to the corporate world.
'Mindset' by Carol S Dweck is a beautiful book. It got me thinking about growth vs fixed mind-set.
I love Hindi film music. There is nothing like listening to Mohammed Rafi or Kishore Kumar after a tough day.
'Earth', 'Dhobi Ghat', 'Talaash': 5 Times Aamir Khan Was A Part Of Offbeat Cinema
Aamir Khan is synonymous with versatility and perfection in the Indian film industry. From his first appearance in '1984 Holi' to the recently released 'Thugs Of Hindostan' the actor has time and again stunned fans with his talent, and zeal to achieve perfection in every role.
The actor, often termed Mr. Perfectionist, is not just a favourite with the masses, but also wins over critics with his film choices.
Having made his Bollywood debut at the age of 19, Khan turns 54 today. Here's a look at some of his most offbeat films so far.
Read More News on
- CEAT signs up Aamir Khan as brand ambassador
- Aamir Khan, Kiran Rao attend longtime assistant's funeral in Mumbai
- Aamir Khan's longtime assistant succumbs to heart attack at 60
- Unhappy fans want Aamir Khan's 'Laal Singh Chaddha' to have the same fate as 'Sadak 2'. Here's why
- 'You'll be missed': Aamir Khan, Renuka Sahane & other B-Town stars pay tribute to Oscar-winner Bhanu Athaiya
- Aamir Khan & Kareena Kapoor Khan-starrer 'Laal Singh Chaddha' release date pushed to Christmas of 2021