Motorola unveils the budget G7 series with better battery life and no bezels
The smartphones will be launched in India later this year.
The devices sport a notched display and run on Google's latest Android 9.0 Pie OS. Here's how the four devices are likely to be priced:
- Moto G7 Plus will be approximately priced at Rs 36,517.
- Moto G7 will be approximately priced at Rs 30,748.
- Moto G7 Power will be approximately priced at Rs 26,902.
- Moto G7 Play will b approximately priced at Rs 19,210.
Foldable Phones, Notch-Free Display: Smartphone Tech To Watch Out For In 2019
Three, Four & Five Rear Cameras
Moto G7 Plus Specs:
- 6.24-inch waterdrop notch design full HD+ display
- Powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 636 processor
- 16MP primary sensor paired with a 5MP secondary sensor
Moto G7 Specs:
- 6.24-inches full HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 19:9
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor paired with an Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB of RAM along with 64GB of internal storage expandable via a microSD card
Moto G7 Power Specs
- 6.2-inch display with a rectangular notch
- Resolution of 1520×720 pixels
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 series processor
- Backed by a 5,000mAh non-removable battery
Moto G7 Play Specs
- 5.7-inch HD+ display with a rectangular notch
- Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 series processor
- Backed by a 3,000mAh non-removable battery
- 13MP primary camera with an aperture of f/2.0 on the back