- Mukesh, Nita Ambani host Ganesh Chaturthi puja at a decked-up 'Antilia'; Big B, Tendulkar among guests
- Football, book launch and a convocation: Mukesh & Nita Ambani had a busy weekend
- Nita Ambani to popularise football in India; FSDL to host U-17 Women's tournament, organise Children's League
- Maharashtra floods: Ambanis contribute Rs 5 crore, Big B donates Rs 51 lakh to CM's relief fund
The official account of Lalbaugcha Raja Sarvajanik Ganeshotsav Mandal took to Twitter to share a series of images from the Lord Ganesha's darshan.
Mukesh Ambani with Family seeks blessings of #LalbaugchaRaja We're sure Bappa will bless him and his family with we… https://t.co/HjH3UaB12J— Lalbaugcha Raja (@LalbaugchaRaja) 1567966319000
The business tycoon ws accompanied by his sons Anant and Akash and daughter-in-law Shloka Mehta. The Ambanis were dressed in festive colours. While Akash opted for a silk, turquoise kurta, his wife Shloka was twinning with brother-in-law Anant in shades of yellow and orange.
Amitabh Bachchan seeks blessings of Lalbaugcha Raja. @SrBachchan @juniorbachchan We're sure Bappa will bless him… https://t.co/qL8MLKzRXy— Lalbaugcha Raja (@LalbaugchaRaja) 1567963128000
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan was also spotted with his son Abhishek at the pandal. Big B looked sharp in a white kurta and orange jacket, and Bachchan Jr kept it simple in a white kurta with coral Nehru jacket.
Nita Ambani stuns in red; Mukesh, Isha, Anant in hues of pink as they celebrate Ganesh Chat...
Welcoming 'Bappa' Home
The Ambanis are known to be sticklers for tradition and rituals. Whether it's visiting temples across the country to offer the wedding invitations of their children, or celebrating all festivals with much fervour. Ganesh Chaturthi, too, is marked with much pomp and show every year at the Ambani household. The Altamount road residence of India's richest man, Mukesh Ambani, is decked-up as the family kicks-off the festival with a lavish bash.
This year saw new additions to the Ambani clan, as Isha and Akash were joined by their spouses - Anand and Shloka, respectively - and their in-laws. Nita Ambani, dressed in a red outfit, offered prayers to the Ganesha idol at their home as the puja began.
The first look of Lalbaugcha Raja, one of the most prominent Ganpati pandals in Mumbai, was unveiled last week. The huge idol is crafted in a traditional manner and has been installed in a beautiful pandal decorated on the theme of ISRO's ambitious Chandrayaan-2 spacecraft which was launched in July.
Hordes of devotees throng the pandal during the ten-day-long festivities to pay obeisance to their beloved 'Bappa'.
Read More News on
- Jeff Bezos vs Mukesh Ambani: Battle royale for India's retail crown
- Working hard to transform India into a digital society: Mukesh Ambani
- Mukesh Ambani, the most hardworking businessman in the lockdown
- Mukesh Ambani ranks as India's richest for 13th year in Forbes list
- Mukesh Ambani at Artificial Intelligence summit: Sound data regulation needed
- Mukesh Ambani is coming for India’s phones and wallets
5 Comments on this Story
Kavassery Krishnan411 days ago
Mukesh AMBANI HAS more wealth than LALBAGH KA RAJA AND THERE NOTHING WITH RAJA TO GIVE MUKESH. Likewise BIG B. Is more famous around the world for RAJA do bestow anything on BIG B
Madhu Cwm413 days ago
people feel that Akash should have gone for vimal synthetic silk .real silk involves violence/killing
Savitha KL413 days ago
is this man a celebrity?