- ZEE5 casts Mona Singh, Swastika Mukherjee and Shamita Shetty for remake of 'Black Widows'
Shetty said she is blessed to be a part of the project.
- Tamil version of comedy franchise 'Comicstaan' launched by Amazon Prime Video
Prominent comedians like Praveen Kumar and Rajmohan will be judging contestants.
- Hyderabad court restrains release of Netflix's 'Bad Boy Billionaires', says Ramalinga Raju will suffer irreparable loss of reputation
The series was slated for release on September 2.
- ‘No Time To Die’ new trailer released; Daniel Craig returns for last Bond outing
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' introduces first-ever trans, non-binary characters
The show has cast actor Blu del Barrio and Ian Alexander in supporting roles.
- 'Tenet' challenges the Covid-hit audience to think about concepts like inversion and entropy
'Tenet' is a film that has been brewing in Christopher Nolan's mind for decades.
- Netflix India puts 'Bad Boy Billionaires' on hold following Bihar court order
Last week, the Araria district court in Bihar ordered a stay on the release of the docu-series.
- Proud daughter Twinkle Khanna can't contain her excitement over Dimple Kapadia's 'Tenet' performance
Kapadia features in Christopher Nolan's film.
- Setback for Netflix, SC refuses to entertain plea in 'Bad Boy Billionaires' case; Sahara files criminal complaint against Netflix
The streaming platform had reached the apex court after a Bihar court restraint order on using Subrata Roy's name.
- HC refuses to stay streaming of Netflix film 'Gunjan Saxena', seeks response from Dharma Productions
The movie was released on OTT platform on August 12.
- Sonam Kapoor got goosebumps seeing Dimple Kapadia in 'Tenet' during her first theatre screening post-lockdown
- Arnold Schwarzenegger will return to small screen, to star in untitled spy adventure series
The series is billed as a spy adventure with a father-daughter duo at the centre of the story.
- 'Tenet', a first step back to theatres, opens with $53 mn in overseas box office
Toby Emmerich, chairman of Warner Bros. Pictures Group, called it “a fantastic start.”
- Netflix to move SC against Bihar court order restraining use of Subrata Roy's name in 'Bad Boy Billionaires'
The series was challenged in two separate petitions before two separate Courts last week.