- OnePlus enters India's affordable TV market with new devices starting at Rs 12,999
- iOS 14, AirTags, Apple TV 4K: Here’s what to expect from Apple’s WWDC, how to watch the livestream
- Watch out, Realme and Xiaomi! OnePlus to add affordable smart TVs to India portfolio, will unveil them on July 2
- Samsung Health to come with 2020 smart TV lineup for fitness enthusiasts
The tech company announced its Crystal 4K UHD and Unbox Magic 3.0 series. Powered by Crystal Technology, the 2020 Crystal 4K UHD TV line-up has an in-built Artificial Intelligence-capability that makes the content 4K quality.
The new collection comes in multiple screen sizes ranging from 43 inch, 50-inch, 55-inch, 65-inch and 75-inch, and is priced between Rs 44,400 to Rs 2.37 lakh.
The Unbox Magic 3.0 series has been designed targeting the mid-segment market. It has been priced at Rs 20,900 for 32-inch and Rs 41,900 for 43-inch, a company release said.
"The new Smart TV line up builds on the content consumption trend, offering consumers the option to choose from a wide range of over-the-top (OTT) platforms for an uninterrupted experience. We are confident the new line of Crystal 4K UHD TVs will further strengthen our market leadership in this segment," Samsung India Senior VP Consumer Electronics Business Raju Pullan said in its statement.
The 2020 Smart TV range will offer consumers the option to choose from a wide range of OTT platforms. The new models come with Samsung's one remote that sports dedicated keys for popular OTT platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime video and ZEE5.
On June 30, it had introduced 2020 line up of its Ultra-Premium QLED 8K TV priced at Rs 4.99 lakh for 65-inch, Rs 9.99 lakh for 75-inch and Rs 14.29 lakhs for 82-inch and Rs 15.79 lakhs for 85-inch version.
Customers can pre-book their QLED 8K models and get attractive offers as well. On purchase of QLED 8K models worth Rs 9,49,900 and above, customers can avail pre-booking benefits like cashback of Rs 15,000 with two Galaxy S20 Plus phones.
Tech That Stole The Show At CES 2020: Rotating TV, AI Camera, Versatile Hearing Aid
Take A Bow, Innovators!
Just one more day remains for one of the biggest tech conventions, CES 2020, to come to an end. This year, we saw flying cars, rolling robots and smart everything - from kitchens, to plant pots. Biggest innovators, the likes of Samsung, LG and others brought their best to the table and truly redefined what tech means to us.
However, there were some pieces of tech that were so pathbreaking that they won hearts at the trade show. To get you up to speed, we have prepared a comprehensive list of technologies that truly stole the show at CES 2020.
Read More News on
- Samsung starts manufacturing smartwatches in India
- Ravi Shankar Prasad on Apple, Samsung & making India a manufacturing hub
- Samsung resumes limited operations at Noida plant
- Samsung heir apologises over corruption scandal
- Samsung introduces 2 new buyback financing schemes in India
- Samsung set to gain amid Chinese handset brands' pain
1 Comment on this Story
Kirti Taye31 days ago
What kind of non technical article is this! No specification in detail. Likhne ka mann nahi hain toh aise sade hue article toh mat likha karo, sara time barbaad ho gya.