- Real Kashmir, first from the Valley, makes it to I-League top division
- Breaking stereotypes about 'Bihari' and Kashmir with photography
- Here's why Kashmir Valley is the preferred destination for most Bengalureans in 2016
- From Kashmir's kalari to the Parsi topli nu paneer, homegrown cheese is a favourite among chefs
- I have a special connection with Kashmir: Tom Alter
Dubash was speaking at an event hosted by her childhood friend Farah Ali Khan in Mumbai. She shared the fond memory of spending her holidays with Khan and her siblings, Simone, Sussanne and Zayed at their aunt’s home in Kashmir.
Of course, this gang of girls, neighbours back home in suburban Juhu in Mumbai, dominated the holiday. And “poor Zayed,” sometimes the only boy around, would get dragged about. Happy times all over.