Telugu TV actresses Bhargavi and Anusha pass away in road accident
While the stars died on the spot, the other inmates in the car suffered grievous injuries.
- 'Uri: The Surgical Strike' actor Navtej Hundal passes away
- 'The Mentalist' actress Lisa Sheridan passes away at 44
- One Direction star Louis Tomlinson's 18-year-old sister passes away after suspected heart attack
- Keith Flint of 'The Prodigy' passes away at 49
- 'Beverly Hills, 90210' hearththrob Luke Perry passes away at 52
Vikarabad police said Anusha and Bhargavi died on the spot while the other inmates in the car suffered grievous injuries.
A television artistes team had gone to Ananthagiri forest in Vikarabad to shoot a few scenes for their upcoming serial. After completion of their shoot they started their return journey to Hyderabad on Tuesday night.
Emiliano Sala And Other Athletes Who Succumbed To Untimely Deaths During Their Journey
A Flight To The End
When they reached Appareddy bus stop in Chevella, a lorry came in opposite direction and to avoid hitting the lorry, the car driver Chakri veered the car to one side and end up hitting a tree.
There were four people seated in the car and two died while two other suffered injuries. The injured Chakri and Vinay were shifted to Osmania General Hospital.
Bhargavi, who hails from Nirmal, is currently seen playing the female antagonist's (Nandhika) friend in the popular daily soap Mutyala Muggu. Anusha Reddy, on the other hand, is an aspirant actress from Jayashankar Bhupalapally district, Telangana.