Retail investors’ return helps mid, small-caps outdo bluechips Home-bound investors are lapping up battered shares of mid- and small-cap shares.
- Stocks in the news: Bajaj Finance, STFC, TCS
- What changed for market while you were sleeping
- Sustainable move above 10,750 can take Nifty to 11,200 zoneA sustainable move above 10,750-10,800 will lead to a sustainable bullish trend
- RBI checks rupee’s forward march
- Adani to acquire Rs 1,286 crore asset from KPTL
- Airtel, Voda Idea mobile revenue, operating income likely to dipBut both of India’s older telcos are likely to gain on the margins front.
- बॉन्ड क्या है, यह कैसे काम करता है?
- All the news you need to start your day
- ‘Tata Consumer facing short-term hurdles'
- L&T rejigs board roles as a director will retire
- Gold gains as virus cases eclipse +ve US data
- Stock Recos: Airtel | Eicher Motors | RIL
- Oil mixed on tighter supply, surge in virus cases
- Manappuram Fin okays Rs 300 crore fund raise
- JPMorgan Chase appoints three new India MDs
- 10 stocks that can offer solid returns
- STFC okays rights issue to promoters
- New gas tariff proposal to impact GAIL earnings
- JPM Funds buys TCS, Gujarat Pipavav shares
- FPIs’ euphoria on equities gone: But why?
Progress usually comes from monopolies, and not from ‘perfect competition’.
‘Market share is moving to the organised well-capitalised players’
Berkshire posted a net loss of close to $50 billion in the first 3 months of the year.
'Indian steel industry will be the most profitable and competitive steel industry globally'
The two lenders have risen 37 per cent and 19 per cent on a year to date basis.
One way to pick the right stocks would be to search for businesses that are scalable.
‘Moving quickly towards digitisation aided the growth momentum’
Post restructuring, the promoters’ shareholding would increase to 68.15% from 61.73%.
‘A vaccine could be the silver edge but broader market will surely outperform’
Markets Boot Camp
Latest Market Stories
- Growth at Reasonable PriceNTPC95.200.74%Aurobindo Pharm767.90-1.28%UPL 456.602.79%Alkem Laboratories Ltd.2333.60-0.73%
- Mid-cap Growth StocksMahanagar Gas Ltd.1073.550.21%Ajanta Pharma1408.15-0.13%Apollo Hospital1410.052.19%Varun Beverages Ltd.699.650.22%
- Attractive BluechipsHindustan Aeronautics Ltd.953.9011.91%Infosys764.000.17%Muthoot Finance1134.35-1.05%Gujarat Gas Ltd.320.70-0.43%
Mkt. Cap (%chg)
Recos for your stock