Mkt worried over fiscal i math, repo-bond yield spread widens The RBI purchased Rs 3,31,100 crore net of government bonds in 2018-19 through OMOs.
- Live: Sensex slips into the red, drops 60 points
- Stocks in news: DHFL, SpiceJet, Voda Idea, CCD
- Sensex falls 60 pts, Nifty tests 11,800 on weak macros, China dataNifty Pharma was the biggest sectoral loser, down 1.04 per cent to 7,580.
- FPI inflows in 2019 highest in Modi Era
- Infosys firm on stand, refutes charges of lapses
- Voda Idea cracks 22% as AB Group refuses to infuse fresh capitalFollowing the development, the scrip tanked 21.62 per cent to hit a low of Rs 2.90 in early trade.
- मेडप्लस लाएगी आईपीओ, 700 करोड़ रुपये जुटाने की तैयारी
- Podcast: Market-moving news and stocks
- Auto shares in the red; Tata Motors down 3%
- Buzzing stks: YES Bk, Voda Idea, Adani Power
- SpiceJet slips 7% as Q2 net loss widens
- Top buy, sell, hold ideas from D-St experts
- Auro Pharma, Voda Idea top losers on BSE
- Lux, Ashoka Buildcon top gainers on BSE
- US household debt rises for 21st quarter
- Investors frustrated over slow EM growth: Mowat
- Investec’s arm to pick up stake in SBI Cap
- Alkem Labs a top buy on Q2 earnings
- Brokerages up target on Narayana Hrudayalaya
- Oil demand to plateau around 2030: IEA
Though most of them are smallcaps, a few largecaps and midcaps too figured in the list.
FIIs have lapped up Indian shares to the tune of $627 million so far in November.
As far as EMs are concerned, trade war concerns are the biggest headwind.
The CLSA expert said market action has started broadening from a few largecaps.
Annual retail inflation rose to 4.62% in October, up from 3.99% in the prior month.
India's passive funds have delivered 9.6% this year, much higher than active funds' 5.7%.
Fed has changed policy in one direction or another in each of the last 10 presidential polling ye...
Excluding 11 PSUs, the average listing returns by 26 non-PE backed companies stood at 23.3%.
The government has majority but somewhere there is some degree of hesitation.
Markets Boot Camp
Latest Market Stories
- Growth at Reasonable PriceHDFC2202.55-0.22%Larsen & Toubro1394.600.11%HCL Technologies1143.000.39%Mahindra & Mahindra568.90-1.01%
- High Dividend YieldInfosys705.001.97%NTPC117.80-0.42%DCM Shriram Ltd318.40-2.14%Trident62.60-1.42%
- Mid-cap Growth StocksSRF3138.95-0.18%Endurance Techno1065.45-0.57%Aarti Industries808.10-0.78%POLYCABINDIA880.50-0.91%
- Attractive BluechipsInfosys704.751.94%HCL Technologies1143.000.39%Coal India205.25-0.97%Bharat Petroleum Corporation506.35-0.74%
- Value StocksWipro253.700.24%National Mineral Development Corp100.30-0.50%Natco Pharma551.00-1.63%Graphite India300.95-2.46%
Mkt. Cap (%chg)
0% Commission | Free Transactions
economic_times Sentifi Trending Stocks in News & Social Media
Recos for your stock