Smile or worry? Analysts say a US recession not bad for India Fitch Ratings last week said it sees no signs of the onset of a global recession.
- How real are the US recession fears
- These 10 stocks may deliver returns in 2-3 weeks
- For 99% of Indian stocks, value investing only route to big gainsIn India too, one could argue that for the majority of stocks, value investing makes sense.
- Wait for some correction in banking sector
- Live: All sectoral indices on BSE in the red
- Sensex slips 400 pts: Recession fears, other factors behind fallHistorically, an inverted yield curve has signalled an upcoming recession.
- पी. आई. इंडस्ट्रीज लि. खरीदें रुपये 1095.0 के लक्ष्य पर: जय ठक्कर
- This mkt is a stock picker's delight: Nimesh Shah
- RBI working on regulatory norms for fintech cos
- Is pre-poll rally on its last leg? Data says so
- OMCs trade in the green; IOC up 2%
- Top buy, sell, hold ideas from D-St experts
- HDFC mops up Rs 1k cr via masala bonds
- Telecom shares fall; RCom slumps nearly 5%
- Paathshala: Basics of dollar -rupee futures
- 11 stocks hit 52-week highs on NSE
- Mentha oil prices jump on healthy spot demand
- Bank shares fall; YES Bank among top losers
- Jet shares jump 4% on Goyal's exit news
- Special: Smallcap Hunters | Midcap Mantras
But politics and cricket are threatening to play spoiler in an otherwise busy June quarter.
Berkshire Hathaway is among the biggest shareholders in the four largest US airlines.
Although liquidity picture is good, it may not translate into earnings growth, says Gupta.
The index comprising smallcap stocks is down 31 per cent from its lifetime high.
Post elections, companies are likely to start spending capital to create new capacity.
While some analysts say the risk-reward us turning favourable, others don’t feel the same way.
FII inflows have been much higher in March than for entire financial year, says Mehta.
Bakshi says moated businesses carry very low risk of permanent loss of capital.
Markets Boot Camp
Latest Market Stories
Mkt. Cap (%chg)
economic_times Sentifi Trending Stocks in News & Social Media
Recos for your stock