Nifty halting pullback at 50-DMA is negative signal for short term Thursday’s session is likely to see a muted start, with 12,155 and 12,190 acting as resistance.
- Q3 results previews: IndianOil and Bajaj Auto
- Podcast: Nifty back above 12,100; what’s next
- BJP leaders back D-St demand for LTCG, DDT tweaks in BudgetIndia charges 15% STCG tax if shares are sold within a year and at 10% if sold after a year.
- Legalise betting on cricket and tax bidis: Swami
- Brexit deal cleared; UK to leave EU on Friday
- Fed likely to keep interest rates on hold, focus on balance sheetUS President Donald Trump on Tuesday repeated his call for even lower rates.
- शेयर बाजार में लौटी तेजी, सेंसेक्स 231 अंक चढ़ा
- India lacks disruptive firms: Rajeev Thakkar
- Ideas for Budget: What market wants from FM?
- Ind-Ra keeps Yes Bank on rating watch negative
- Tech View: Nifty50 facing selloff at higher levels
- Pharma earnings may surprise, says V Srivatsa
- CPSE ETF opens Thursday: What all to know
- Bajaj Finance and ITI fly; Yes Bank hit again
- F&O: Nifty may head towards 12,250–12,300
- Sebi told to pass fresh order in Rel Finvest case
- Traders’ Diary: Long buildup in TaMo, Bajaj Fin
- Vedanta to raise up to Rs 2,500 crore via NCDs
- Bajaj Finserv profit surges 32% to Rs 1,126 cr
- Cotton prices fall in India on China virus scare
- 'Don’t need out-of-the-box thinking in Budget'
- When China sneezes, stocks bleed & why!
There are hopes that the government will increase FDI limit in insurance to 74 per cent.
Japanese firm Azearth, which is engaged in protective clothing, has rallied 139 per cent.
Few analysts say an income-tax rate cut may not materialise this time around.
Taking a front lens to Budget instead of evaluating the past from an accounting standpoint would ...
Refining margins continued to remain under pressure, suggesting weak global demand for oil.
I would be a little cautious as we get into Budget, says Nitin Raheja of AQF Advisors.
This stock delivered 1,000% returns in 10 years, but now at 52-week low: Is it a good bet to look at?
It currently trades at Rs 615 after having touched its 52-week low of Rs 588.50 on January 22, 20...
Chances of market sentiment improving post Budget are a tad higher.
Jefferies raised price target for HDFC to Rs 2,745 from Rs 2,510 earlier post Q3 numbers.
Markets Boot Camp
Latest Market Stories
- Growth at Reasonable PriceHDFC2404.25-1.12%HCL Tech608.851.23%Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.1958.400.53%Aurobindo Pharm507.350.64%
- High Dividend YieldNTPC113.201.03%Trident Ltd7.000.00%Balmer Lawrie121.35-1.50%CARE Ratings 669.450.40%
- Mid-cap Growth StocksEndurance Technologies Ltd.1135.65-2.21%Atul Ltd4915.700.29%Alembic Pharma634.550.34%V-Guard Ind.226.800.58%
- Attractive BluechipsHCL Tech608.851.23%Coal India Ltd191.051.00%BPCL479.05-0.40%Bajaj Auto3091.851.01%
- Value StocksHCL Tech608.851.23%Wipro246.751.11%NMDC122.45-1.13%Zee Ent.274.250.64%
Mkt. Cap (%chg)
economic_times Sentifi Trending Stocks in News & Social Media
Recos for your stock