- DLF Q2 results: Realty developer getting ready for REIT, reports net profit of Rs 228 crore
- IndusInd Bank Q2 takeaways: Expects collection efficiency to cross 96-97% in Q3
- IndusInd Bank Q2 results: Net profit declines 53% to Rs 663 cr; provisions rise 166% to Rs 1,964 cr
- Dixon Technologies Q2 results: Profits up 22% at Rs 52 crore
Analysts in an ETNOW poll had estimated the number at Rs 2,740.
The telco had posted a Rs 2,520 crore profit for the preceding quarter ended June 30.
Revenue from operations increased 33 per cent YoY to Rs 17,481 crore.
The company reported average revenue per user (Arpu) of Rs 145 for the quarter against Rs 140.30 reported for June quarter.
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.
- Airtel narrows incremental RMS gap with Jio: Analysts
- Airtel tops Jio in August user additions: Trai
- Stick to Reliance as value unlocking in retail & Jio continues
- Reliance Jio launches UPI-enabled Jio Pay for select subscribers
- Forex traders track Google-Jio deal
- Jio unveils new, upgraded 'JioPages'; made-in-India mobile browser supports 8 Indian languages
17 Comments on this Story
soma shekhar27 days ago
buy idea share worth for long term
Mr Rajender Kumar Singh27 days ago
81023:52485::Customer care they are not the intended recipient you ar
Tara27 days ago
The Most Important Thing: