Stocks in the news: DHFL, Sunteck Realty, CG Power, Bajaj Finance and Coffee Day
Bajaj Finance said it will raise up to Rs 8,500 crore through qualified institutional placement.
Reliance Industries: Mukesh Ambani’s stake in RIL has increased to 48.87 per cent from 47.29 per cent following a scheme of amalgamation and merger among Reliance Holding USA Inc, Reliance Energy Generation and RIL.
Sunteck Realty: The realty developer Sunteck Realty has entered an alliance with Transcon Developers to jointly develop a nearly 7-acre land parcel off New Link Road close to Lokhandwala Complex in Mumbai’s Andheri suburb.
SAIL: The mines ministry said it has allowed state-owned SAIL to offload up to 25 per cent of total iron ore produced in the previous year through open market.
DHFL: A plan to rescue India's debt-laden Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd (DHFL) has hit a major roadblock as only a small segment of bondholders has agreed to be on board the proposed resolution, according to a custodian of DHFL bonds.
CG Power: The management of CG Power is said to be on a possible collision course with lenders involving the likely repudiation of loans worth hundreds of crores of rupees. Meanwhile, Sebi has barred ex-chairman Gautam Thapar and three other former officials from capital markets for 'serious' misstatement of accounts.
Coffee Day Enterprises: Coffee Day announced sale of its Global Village Tech Park in Bengaluru to global investment firm Blackstone and realty firm Salarpuria Sattva at an enterprising value of Rs 2,700 crore.
Sintex Industries: Lenders are talking to three potential bidders for the debt-laden textile and yarn company Sintex Industries in a last ditch effort to recover their dues totalling Rs 6,500 crore
Bajaj Finance: Bajaj Finance said it will raise up to Rs 8,500 crore through qualified institutional placement (QIP) by issuing equity shares.
MMTC, STC: Commerce and industry minister Piyush Goyal on Tuesday said all options are open for closure or merger of state-owned trading firms Metals & Minerals Trading Corporation (MMTC) and State Trading Corporation (STC).
Mahindra & Mahindra: Auto maker M&M is setting up assembly plants around North Africa and Southeast Asia with an eye on being ‘local in the overseas market’, expand its global footprint and de-risk itself from the highly competitive domestic market
Coal India: The company is planning to hire 9,000 people, 4,000 of them in executive cadre, to fill up vacancies at a time when the slowing economy has prompted companies across sectors to cut manpower
Provogue: A two-judge division bench of NCLT in Mumbai has ordered the liquidation of readymade garment maker Provogue after lenders did not agree on the offers on the table for the company.
Nitesh Estates: The company entered a joint development agreement with realtor Garden City for three of its upscale residential assets in Bengaluru, under which the projects’ debt of Rs 200 crore will be taken over by Garden City.
- Aarti Drugs Limited: Rashesh Chandrakant Gogri has bought 40,000 shares through Market Purchase on Sep 12, 2019.
- Anant Raj Limited: Ashok Sarin has bought 52,500 shares through Market Purchase from Sep 9, 2019 to Sep 12, 2019.
- Asian Paints Limited: Smiti Holding And Trading Company Private Limited has bought 630,000 shares through Inter-se-Transfer on Sep 12, 2019.
- Asian Paints Limited: Urvashi Ashwin Choksi has bought 785,700 shares through Off Market on Sep 13, 2019.
- Compucom Software Limited: Compucom Technologies Private Limited has bought 119,351 shares through Market Purchase from Aug 26, 2019 to Sep 15, 2019.
- Everest Kanto Cylinder Limited: Suman Khurana has bought 16,205 shares through Market Purchase on Sep 16, 2019.
- Godrej Industries Limited: Anamudi Reao Estates Llp has bought 33,777 shares through Market Purchase on Sep 12, 2019.
- Hubtown Limited: Khilen V Shah has bought 20,231 shares through Market Purchase on Sep 12, 2019.
- Jagran Prakashan Limited: Devesh Gupta has bought 41,579 shares through Market Purchase on Sep 12, 2019.
- KEC International Limited: Rpg Ventures Limited has bought 183,350 shares through Market Purchase on Sep 11, 2019.
- Omax Autos Limited: Vivek Mehta has bought 368,256 shares through others on Jul 16, 2019.\n
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited: Suneeta Reddy has sold 5,000,000 shares through Market Sale on Sep 12, 2019.
- Asian Paints Limited: Ashwin Chimanlal Choksi Jointly With Urvashi Ashwin Choksi has sold 785,700 shares through Off Market on Sep 13, 2019.
- DFM Foods Limited: Mr. Mohit Satyanand has sold 20,000 shares through Market Sale from Sep 13, 2019 to Sep 16, 2019.
- Equitas Holdings Limited: H K N Raghavan has sold 109,655 shares through Market Sale from Sep 12, 2019 to Sep 13, 2019.
- Global Offshore Services Limited: Clearwell Enterprises Limited has sold 149,000 shares through Market Sale from Aug 19, 2019 to Sep 11, 2019.
- Grasim Industries Limited: Krishna Kishore Maheshwari has sold 15,000 shares through Market Sale on Sep 12, 2019.
- ICICI Bank Limited: Anindya Banerjee has sold 25,000 shares through Market Sale on Sep 13, 2019.
- ICICI Bank Limited: Mrinal Singh has sold 144,375 shares through Market Sale on Sep 13, 2019.
- ICICI Bank Limited: Sandeep Bakhshi has sold 24,500 shares through Market Sale on Sep 13, 2019.
- ICICI Bank Limited: Shilpa Kumar has sold 20,000 shares through Market Sale on Sep 13, 2019.
- Indian Energy Exchange Limited: Akhilesh Awasthy has sold 16,198 shares through Market Sale from Sep 9, 2019 to Sep 11, 2019.
- Tejas Networks Limited: Nipun Sahni has sold 24,012 shares through Market Sale on Sep 13, 2019.
- Yes Bank Limited: Amit Kumar has sold 40,000 shares through Market Sale on Sep 13, 2019.
- Yes Bank Limited: Ashish Agarwal has sold 35,000 shares through Market Sale on Sep 11, 2019.
- Yes Bank Limited: Paras Desai has sold 15,500 shares through Market Sale on Sep 13, 2019.\n
Bulk and Block Deals :
|Blg Tickers||Date||Company Name||Acquirer/Seller||Buy /Sell||Qty Traded||Price|
|AMRF||17-Sep-19||Amrapali Fincap Limited||Dkl Broking& Infra||Buy||1,624,800||12.16|
|AMRF||17-Sep-19||Amrapali Fincap Limited||Gujarat Natural Resources Limited||Sell||1,624,800||12.16|
|CHT||17-Sep-19||Chandni Textiles Engineering Industries Limited||Hetal Chetan Mehta||Buy||135,150||35.00|
|CHT||17-Sep-19||Chandni Textiles Engineering Industries Limited||Jay Chetan Mehta||Sell||92,000||35.00|
|COXK||17-Sep-19||Cox and Kings (India) Limited||Vanguard Energy Fund||Sell||1,500,000||4.40|
|GOKUL||17-Sep-19||Gokul Agro Resources Limited||Manjulaben Kanubhai Thakker||Buy||11,452,500||15.20|
|GOKUL||17-Sep-19||Gokul Agro Resources Limited||Bhikhiben Balvantsinh Rajput||Sell||11,452,500||15.20|
|GRSL||17-Sep-19||Gokul Refoils and Solvent Ltd||Bhikhiben Balvantsinh Rajput||Buy||10,965,000||15.40|
|GRSL||17-Sep-19||Gokul Refoils and Solvent Ltd||Manjulaben Kanubhai Thakker||Sell||10,965,000||15.40|
|HEG||17-Sep-19||HEG Ltd||Rswm Limited||Sell||315,000||1353.61|
|INFI||17-Sep-19||India Finsec Limited||Gopal Bansal||Buy||226,110||14.02|
|INFI||17-Sep-19||India Finsec Limited||Yamini Investments Company Limited||Sell||282,000||14.01|
|NOVATEOR||17-Sep-19||Novateor Research Laboratories Limited||Abhishek Bhikhabhai Patel||Buy||204,000||24.13|
|ROOP||17-Sep-19||Roopshri Resorts Limited||Jignesh Amrutlal Thobhani||Buy||180,000||22.40|
|SAKETH||17-Sep-19||Saketh Exim Limited||Jignesh Amrutlal Thobhani||Sell||50,000||111.84|
|SECLTD||17-Sep-19||Salasar Exteriors and Contour Limited||Ashtvinayak Traders Private Limited||Buy||87,000||37.04|