Real estate stocks: Real estate stocks are likely to be in focus on Monday following the GST Council’s decision to slash the rate of tax on under-construction and affordable housing projects. While DLF, hit also by political developments, is trading 6 per cent lower, Godrej Properties and Oberoi Realty have both gained 10 per cent since the start of the year.
IIFL Holdings, Motilal Oswal Financial Services: Shares of the two brokerages other brokers may tumble on Monday in response to the adverse Sebi order on the two companies’ commodity derivatives subsidiaries.
Wipro: The IT major said it has received approval for increase in authorised share capital and issue of bonus shares from the majority of its shareholders. The company notified the results of postal ballot in a stock exchange filing on Sunday.
GVK Infra: GVK Group has announced raising its stake in Mumbai airport operator MIAL to 64 per cent by acquiring additional shares for nearly Rs 1,247 crore.
Reliance Communications: Axis Trustee said more shares of
Prestige Estates: Real estate developer Prestige Estates Projects (PEPL) plans to sell 25% of its office portfolio to individual investors to expand its commercial business.The Bengaluru firm, which got listed in 2010, ceased to sell office assets to individual investors post listing.
Jet Airways, SBI: To recover its loans from Jet Airways, state-run lender SBI is considering moving the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) as it feels the airline is running out of funds for operations, even as shareholders of the debt-laden carrier have approved a debt rejig plan, officials said.
REC: State-owned REC will have to obtain consent of at least 50 per cent of the foreign lenders before the company could be acquired by PFC as part of the disinvestment plans approved by the Cabinet.
MCX: Multi Commodity Exchange of India MD and CEO Mrugank Paranjape, whose term expires on May 8, has decided not to seek a second term. It has informed the same to the board of directors of the company, MCX Ltd said in a regulatory filing.
HPCL: Oil regulator PNGRB has rejected HPCL's objections to consultations it had initiated to break stranglehold of PSUs on lucrative pipeline supplying jet fuel to Mumbai airport, saying the refiner will get a formal opportunity to make its case against the move.
ADRs of Tata Motors, Vedanta and MTNL rose 6.39 per cent, 5 per cent and 4.11 per cent, respectively. Dr Reddy's, ICICI Bank,
- Apollo Tyres Limited: Ptl Enterprises Limited has bought 1,00,000 shares through Market Purchase on Feb 21, 2019.
- Crest Ventures Limited: Priyanka Finance Pvt. Limited has bought 66,606 shares through Market Purchase from Feb 20, 2019 to Feb 21, 2019.
- Ginni Filaments Limited: Shishir Jaipuria has bought 75,697 shares through Market Purchase from Jul 26, 2018 to Feb 20, 2019.
- Hindustan Construction Company Limited: Arya Capital Management Pvt Ltd has bought 25,24,585 shares through Market Purchase on Feb 20, 2019.
- Indusind Bank Limited: Indusind International Holdings Limited has bought 1,01,115 shares through Market Purchase on Feb 21, 2019.
- Kaya Limited: Harsh C. Mariwala has bought 1,22,400 shares through Inter-se-Transfer on Feb 21, 2019.
- Ramco Systems Limited: Ramco Industrial And Technology Services Ltd has bought 16,600 shares through Market Purchase on Feb 19, 2019.
- Subex Limited: Renji George has bought 2,73,412 shares through Market Purchase on Feb 8, 2019.
- ICICI Bank Limited: Partha Dey has sold 35,000 shares through Market Sale from Feb 20, 2019 to Feb 21, 2019.
- ITC Limited: S Venkatachalam has sold 25,000 shares through Market Sale on Feb 19, 2019.
- ITC Limited: S. Mitra has sold 20,000 shares through Market Sale on Feb 18, 2019.
- JB Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited: Nitin Doshi has sold 30,186 shares through Market Sale on Feb 21, 2019.
- Kaya Limited: Harshraj C. Mariwala (Huf) has sold 1,22,400 shares through Inter-se-Transfer on Feb 21, 2019.
- Mangalore Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited: Mcdowell Holdings Limited has sold 3,06,592 shares through Market Sale on Feb 20, 2019.
- Ruchi Soya Industries Limited: Ruchi Acroni Industries Limited has sold 2,61,924 shares through Market Sale from Feb 18, 2019 to Feb 19, 2019.
- UPL Limited: Shilpa P. Sagar has sold 38,000 shares through Market Sale from Feb 19, 2019 to Feb 20, 2019.
Read More News on
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.