Raymond Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Manufactured Goods which contributed Rs 1873.45 Crore to Sales Value (62.20 % of Total Sales), Traded Goods which contributed Rs 1058.73 Crore to Sales Value (35.15 % of Total Sales), Sale of services which contributed Rs 48.69 Crore to Sales Value (1.61 % of Total Sales), Export Incentives which contributed Rs 17.12 Crore to Sales Value (0.56 % of Total Sales), Waste which contributed Rs 13.58 Crore to Sales Value (0.45 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2018.
For the quarter ended 30-06-2019, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 1435.12 Crore, down -20.66 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 1808.71 Crore and up 14.75 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 1250.66 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs -11.84 Crore in latest quarter. The company’s top management includes Mr.Akshay Chudasama, Mr.Boman Irani, Mr.Dinesh Kumar Lal, Mr.Gautam Hari Singhania, Mr.I D Agarwal, Mr.Pradeep Guha, Mr.Shiv Surinder Kumar, Mr.Surya Kant Gupta, Mrs.Mukeeta Jhaveri, Mrs.Nawaz Gautam Singhania. Company has Walker Chandiok & Co. LLP as its auditoRs As on 30-06-2019, the company has a total of 61,380,854 shares outstanding.
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.
- Sell Tata Consultancy Services, target price Rs 1940: Shrikant Chouhan
- Buy Westlife Development, target price Rs 335: Shrikant Chouhan
- Buy State Bank of India, target price Rs 192: Shrikant Chouhan
- Buy Hindustan Unilever, target price Rs 2,180: Shrikant Chouhan
- Buy Coal India, target price Rs 144.5: Shrikant Chouhan
- Buy Tata Consumer Products, target price Rs 393: Shrikant Chouhan