L&T Emerging Businesses Fund: Rs 10 lakh (invested 6 months back)
ICICI Prudential Equity & Debt Fund: Rs 5 lakh (invested 2 months back)
Kotak Emerging Equity Scheme: Rs 5 lakh (invested 1 month back)
DSP Equity & Bond Fund: Rs 5 lakh (invested 2 months back)
My investment horizon is 10 to 15 years. I am investing for my kids education and their marriage. Are my investments good?
Subir Jha, Founder, BuckSpeak, responds:
I don’t see anything wrong with your choice of schemes. In any case, these are extremely early days of your investment and the schemes should be given a longer rope ( minimum 2-3 years ) , before you consider even evaluating them . Equity investments are volatile by nature and hence one needs lots of patience if you want to reap the benefits of higher- than- inflation returns.
Read More News on
- View: The charm of American education is over
- Mutual funds to invest for daughter's higher education
- India celebrates National Education Day 2020
- Higher Education-Rewire. Reimagine. Reboot
- New Education Policy an attempt to centralise education: Opposition-ruled states
- The best investments for daughter's education and marriage