DIY Mutual Fund Guide
- Are you new to mutual funds? Read this before investing
- DIY Mutual Fund Tools: SIP Calculator in excel
- Planning to invest in mutual funds? Answer these six questions first
- How to calculate your retirement corpus?
- A beginner’s guide to mutual funds - 1
- A beginner’s guide to mutual funds – 2
- These mutual funds are at bottom of charts in 1-year, but toppers in 10-year period
- A beginner’s guide to mutual funds - 3
Novices to mutual funds have been lapping up direct plans in a big way. However, their portfolios and approach to investing, present a scary picture.
Which is the first and the most common criteria to choose equity mutual funds?
If your target corpus is the current cost of the goal, it would be hardly enough to take care of the financial goal after, say, 15 or 20 years.
Your investment calculations can backfire you.
If you have any mutual fund queries, message on ET Mutual Funds on Facebook. We will get it answered by our panel of experts.
Direct mutual fund plans have managed to corner a market share of a little over 40% in the last six years. Mutual funds had introduced direct plans of schemes six years ago as per Sebi directive.
New breed of Do It Yourself or DIY investors are saddled with countless folios in their mutual fund portfolios, say mutual fund advisors.
Computer Age Management Services (CAMS), a mutual fund transfer agent, has launched ‘CAMServ’, a self-service chatbot for mutual fund investors.
Financial planning for a child with special needs is incomplete without a target corpus that would take care of the financial needs of the child. An expense sheet or financial planning sheet will not be enough for all the calculations and planning.