According to a press release, the messaging app will provide easy and convenient access to information through 24/7 automated investor support and will help strengthen UTI Mutual Fund’s marketing and investor support services.
The WhatsApp chat service is aimed to boost investor interface via text-based chats and updates, and infographics. It is also aimed at opt-in users who show an interest in the company’s products and seek additional information.
Investors can perform 30+ transactions like lumpsum and SIP investments, SWP, STP, SIP Pause, mobile number and email update etc. Some of the notable features of the UTI Mutual Fund WhatsApp service are:
- 24x7 assistance coupled with Live chat, without the need for branch visits
- Fully secure interactions with end-to-end encryption
- Transact with quick and easy steps to complete investments journeys
- Enquire about NAV, portfolio details, account and capital gains statements, UFC address, and more
- Explore mutual funds, SIPs and index funds and much more
- Read Articles, videos etc. on mutual funds by experts
- Calculator to plan investment goals; risk analyzer to know risk appetite
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.