The murky CD scandal that dogged him for a year failed to grind him down.
Though nobody could deny that Baghel was responsible for Congress’ turnaround after it lost its entire leadership in a Maoist attack in 2013, the party’s central leadership was looking at caste mathematics ahead of 2019 elections.
The Congress government has announced to completely waive farm loans which would cost over Rs 1 lakh crore to the exchequer.
Waiver for loans availed from nationalised & co-operative banks till Mar 31; BJP terms move ‘fraud on farmers’ for introducing time limit.
The oath taking ceremony of Congress leader Bhupesh Baghel as the new CM has been shifted from the Science College grounds to Balbeer Juneja Indoor Stadium in Budhatalab.
- Waiver talk aided Congress, 2019 a different story: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- Bhupesh Baghel: The man who helped Congress rise like a Phoenix in Chhattisgarh
- Raje was 'careless' in fulfilling people's expectations in Rajasthan: Ashok Gehlot
- Bhupesh Baghel is new chief minister of Chhattisgarh
- Zoramthanga: From being an insurgent to becoming Mizoram CM
- 158 of 199 Rajasthan MLAs are crorepatis: ADR report
- Rahul holds hectic parleys with top Cong leaders to select next Chhattisgarh CM