Exclusive interview of Mallikarjun Kharge, Leader of the Opposition in the Lok Sabha and Gulbarga's most popular politician.
Through Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress over it, parties remain quiet on misogyny. Sadhvi Pragya meanwhile joins a long list of BJP politicians who have made charged statements.
No Hindu candidate has ever won the seat though Dr Pannalal Oswal of the BJP put up a good fight in 1998, securing 24% votes.
Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal says he is ready to campaign in West Bengal to counter Mamata Banerjee.
Kharge appears unmoved, both by the departures of his confidants and the charges of nepotism.
- Congress put `terror' tag on Hindus: Narendra Modi
- What's on voters mind? Here's what a CVoter poll says
- There’s no vacancy for Priyanka or Congress in eastern Uttar Pradesh: Manoj Sinha
- A Varanasi man tells why he votes for Narendra Modi
- Situation in Bengal like Bihar 15 years ago: EC spl observer; TMC demands his removal
- Congress pursues vote bhakti, we have desh bhakti: PM Modi
- AIUDF invokes 36 year old Nellie massacre to electioneering