He also attacked the BJP for not having a CM candidate of its own.
"If I am inexperienced then why are you (BJP) deploying full force against me? This proves that they are desperate. Is Nitish Kumar's face not working? BJP is the largest party in the world but they don't have any CM candidate," ANI quoted Yadav as saying.
"They have used full force against me and I am alone. They call me inexperienced but I have been an MLA, Leader of Opposition and also held deputy CM's post. My five years of experience is equivalent to 50 years of experience," he added.
Tejashwi Yadav also played down the Yogi factor as he said that the Uttar Pradesh chief minister's rallies in Bihar on Tuesday will not be a challenge.
Bihar will go to polls in three phases. The first phase will be held on October 28, second will be conducted on November 3 and the final phase of elections will happen on November 10.
Read More News on
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.
- BJP makes organisational appointments in states
- BJP working on ground to defeat Mamata, over 83% polling booths already covered: Bengal BJP chief
- Tacit understanding between Congress, BJD in Odisha: BJP
- BJP releases manifesto in Urdu for DDC polls in Kashmir
- Manipur Bypoll Results 2020: BJP wins 1 seat, Independent supported by BJP wins 1
- BJP warns of agitation if no relief given to power consumers