- From 07:00 AM to 06:00 PM in general.
- From 07:00 AM to 05:00 PM in the North Eastern region.
- From 07:00 AM to 04:00 PM in Manipur & Nagaland.
- From 07:00 AM to 04:00 PM in some other constituencies.
The commission has also instructed the CEOs/DEOs to give wide publicity regarding the same in their states/districts.
Where do I go to cast my vote?
- Find out the name and address of your polling station from the Photo Voters slip issued to you by the Election Office.
- You can find this from the website of the Election Commission of India (www.eci.nic.in)
- Location of most of the polling stations has been plotted on maps.
- Click on the tab ‘Polling Station Maps’ on the ECI website.
- You would then see the names of the states/UTs for which maps of polling stations are available.
- Select your State/UT
- Select district, assembly constituency and polling station names from drop-down lists
- Click a button to see polling station location of the selected area on the map viewer on the page.
- Polling station location is seen as a pin dropped on the map for each polling station.
- On clicking on the pin, a balloon opens up showing names and cell phone numbers of the Chief Electoral Officer, District Election Officer, Electoral Registration Officer, and Booth Level Officer
- There is also a link provided for electoral rolls. On clicking this link, electoral roll for that polling station opens up in PDF format and can be saved by the user on his computer.
Read More News on
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.
2 Comments on this Story
Cyboy 655 days ago
will they serve nimbu paani?
Rohith 657 days ago