Most Read Business News
Last updated on 27 Jan,2021 10:11 AM Refresh
- IRFC IPO allotment status: Here’s how you can check itThe IRFC IPO drew strong response from investors last week as it was oversubscribed several times with retail and high net-worth individuals driving the interest.
- The inside story of Brian Acton's exit from WhatsApp, and why he wants people to shift to SignalLike most companies that were founded at the time, Acton says WhatsApp was initially a shot in the dark.
- Biden has begun dismantling Trump's immigration rules. How long will H-1B holders need to wait to see results?Biden’s administration has already withdrawn the regulation that was not yet published: the USCIS regulation that redefined employer-employee relationship to a far stricter level than we have ever had before, and required end-clients to be actively involved in the H-1B process.
- Tech Tonic SMBs’ Magic Potion for GrowthFor most SMBs, credit score is non-existent. Their public profiles and balance sheets are not something the banks can trust to give loans.
- Go at your own pace, and this scientific 7-minute standing exercise will work as a charmEach exercise lasts just 30 seconds, with only five seconds of rest in between.
- Covaxin a hard sell in two of India’s largest hospitalsVaccine hesitancy has hit two of India’s largest state-run hospitals — JJ Hospital in Mumbai and the All-India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi, where Covaxin is being administered.
- TCS overtakes Accenture to become world’s largest IT firm by market capIn the process, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) also became India’s most valuable company, overtaking Reliance Industries' market cap after 11 months.
- Samir Arora on 5 sectors where one can make money in the long-termLong-term money has always been made in retail, financial, consumer, IT, pharma, says the fund manager.
- View: China’s billionaires are not as rich as they lookLooking at Chinese billionaires’ paper wealth can be misleading, because the bulk of their riches comes from their stock holdings.
- ConocoPhillips-styled Indian overseas assets seizure to collect $1.4 bn Cairn awardIn 2019, ConocoPhillips had moved US courts to seize Venezuelan state oil company PDVSA's assets to collect USD 2 billion compensation it had won in an arbitration against Venezuela's 2007 takeover of its assets. PDVSA thereafter paid ConocoPhillips.