- We want to be the alternate banking system in rural areas: PaisaDukan
What could inspire a-year-old fintech to open a branch in a rural hinterlan
- RupeeCircle ties up with Tata AIG to insure P2P loans
P2P fintech RupeeCircle has signed a deal with TATA AIG for insurance cover
- RBI may change Rs 10 lakh lending cap on P2P platforms, say P2P players
- P2P lenders give thumbs up to budget 2019
- P2P industry expectations from Budget 2019
- Background more important than vintage in P2P, says RupeeCircle
- With 2018 hiccups gone, P2P companies look at 2019 with high hopes
- Faircent expands presence in Tier-2 and Tier-3 cities in one year
- Ex-Infosys CFO V Balakrishnan joins Association of NBFC P2P Platforms as patron member
- Payments body looks to curb artificial incentive-driven transactions on UPI platform
- Every transaction is validated multiple times on P2P platforms: Cashkumar
- Will ban on unregulated deposit schemes benefit P2P lending?
- How are interest rates set on P2P platforms?
- Planning to lend on a P2P platform? Avoid these 5 common mistakes
- 4 questions you should ask before borrowing from a P2P platform
- 5 questions you must ask before lending on a P2P platform
- 5 ways to reduce risk in P2P lending
- How do P2P companies handle defaults?
- Women from small towns queue up for P2P loans
- How P2P platforms create credit profile of borrowers
- Various fees charged by P2P platforms
- 5 Reasons for which you can get a P2P loan
- How do P2P platforms assess the creditworthiness of borrowers?
- Pay for surgery via a cheaper P2P loan
- Online lending platforms gear up for festival loan rush with offers, discounts
- Credit Card EMI vs P2P Loan: Which one should you opt for?
- 6 smart tips for investing in P2P lending
Lenders get a higher interest rate than other conventional modes of investm
- Top 9 things to keep in mind to earn higher returns using P2P lending
The internet has democratised several activities which earlier needed a for