Realty hot spot series: Proximity to IT companies is the main draw of this Hyderabad locality
Its proximity to offices of leading IT companies is the main draw of this Hyderabad locality. The locality has key educational institutions including Indian School of Business, Hyderabad University, International Institute of Information Technology.
Gachibowli has key educational institutions including Indian School of Business, University of Hyderabad, International Institute of Information Technology. The locality is 34 kms away from the airport and 17 kms from the nearest railway station.
Properties here are priced between Rs 3,600 per sq. ft and Rs 7,700 per sq. ft. A 1-BHK (580 sq. ft) is priced at an average of Rs 26 lakh and a 3-BHK (1,900 sq ft) costs an average of Rs 97 lakh.
Rs 3,600-7,700 per sq ft
Airport: 34 km
Railway station: 17 km
NH-65: 9 km
- Emerged as a significant IT suburb boasting presence of leading IT companies
- Home to key educational institutions including Indian School of Business, University of Hyderabad, IIIT
- Prominent malls here are Gachibowli Central, Inorbit Mall, South India Shopping Mall
- Reputed hospitals such as Continental Hospital, Srija Hospital, Himagiri Hospital, MaxCure
- Good connectivity through Outer Ring Road, Old Mumbai Highway and Lingampally Railway Station
Grocery Stores 15+
Petrol Pumps 10+
Consumer preference by budget segment (Rs)
Consumer preference by BHK
Consumer preference by covered area (sq ft)