Realty hot spot series: This West Delhi locality is well-connected to all parts of NCR
This locality has affordable homes and is well-connected to key employment hubs of Gurugram, Connaught Place, and Noida through metro and roads.
The locality is 16 kms away from the airport, 22 kms from the nearest railway station and 9 kms from the Inner Ring Road.
Properties in Uttam Nagar are priced between Rs 2,720 per sq ft and Rs 6,040 per sq ft. A 1-BHK (530 sq ft) costs an average of Rs 22 lakh and a 4-BHK (1,250 sq ft) costs Rs 69 lakh.
Rs 2,720-6,040 per sq ft
Airport: 16 km
Railway station: 22 km
Inner RR: 9 km
- A prime residential area due to affordable properties and sound metro connectivity.
- Well-connected to key employment hubs of Gurugram, Connaught Place and Noida through metro and roads.
- Situated adjacent to Janakpuri and Dwarka, it enjoys the presence of schools, hospitals, malls, eateries, etc.
- Key infrastructure nearby - Adarsh Public School, Mahindru Hospital, Unity One Mall, Janakpuri District Centre, etc.
- Good road & metro network comprising Najafgarh Road, Pankha Road, Outer Ring Road, Blue Metro Line, etc.
Grocery Stores 20+
Petrol Pumps 14+
Consumer preference by budget segment (Rs)
Consumer preference by BHK
Consumer preference by covered area (sq ft)