Realty Hot Spot Series: Want to buy a house in NCR? Consider this well-connected Noida locality
This NCR region well-connected to key areas of Noida and Greater Noida through the Expressway and Aqua Metro Line.
First of all, it is a developed residential micro-market having presence of social and retail infrastructure and major corporate parks. It is also well-connected to key areas of Noida and Greater Noida through the Expressway and Aqua Metro Line. The airport is 38 kms away and the closest railway station is 20 kms away.
Properties here are prices in the range of Rs 4,000-8,400 per sq. ft. A 2-BHK (1,050 sq. ft) will cost an average of Rs 50 lakh and a 4-BHK (2,670 sq. ft) will cost Rs 1.6 crore.
Noida Expressway, Noida
Price range: Rs 4,000-8,400 per sq ft
- Airport: 38 km
- Railway Station: 20 km
- NH: 15 km
- Developed residential micro-market having presence of social & retail infrastructure and major corporate parks
- Key office hubs here are Advant Navis Business Park, Unitech Infospace, Lotus Business Park, HCL SEZ, etc
- Key schools & hospitals including Lotus Valley International School, DPS, Jaypee Hospital and Felix Hospital
- DLF Mall of India, The Great India Place, Gardens Galleria Mall and Sector-18 market are just 20 mins away
- Well-connected to key areas of Noida and Greater Noida through the Expressway and Aqua Metro Line
- Schools 15+
- Hospitals 10+
- Restaurants 16+
- Banks 10+
- Grocery Stores 10+
- Petrol Pumps 0+
Consumer preference by budget segment (Rs)
Consumer preference by BHK
Consumer preference by covered area (sq ft)