THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
Mamata Banerjee explains how to maintain social distance...
Mamata Banerjee picked up a brick and marked circles on the road, demonstrating how to maintain social distance while buying vegetables.
More from Coronavirus
Several countries around the world have expressed strong interest in Covaxin and the company was fully committed to ensuring supplies promptly and efficiently, the release added.
The study posted in the platform bioRxiv, and yet-to-be peer-reviewed, assessed 3,11,795 genome sequences of the coronavirus spike protein and found mutations altering the amino acid building blocks that make up the protein.
In a rare reference to private health matters, the 94-year-old monarch backed the National Health Service (NHS) led vaccination programme in the UK during a video call earlier this week with health officials coordinating the rollo...
The microfluidic chip developed by researchers from Rice University in the US measures the concentration of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid (N) protein, a biomarker for COVID-19, in blood serum from a standard finger prick.
- COVID-19: India records 16,577 new infections, 120 deaths
- The coronavirus is plotting a comeback. Here’s our chance to stop it for good
- Sputnik-V registration crosses 1 billion mark in 37 countries
- Home quarantine norms breach among reasons for COVID-19 surge: Officials
- Maharashtra: 229 school hostel students test coronavirus positive
- In boost for COVID-19 battle, Pfizer vaccine found 94% effective in real world
- New coronavirus variant identified in New York: Researchers
- More than 8,000 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Maharashtra after four months
- Tie-up with Serum Institute of India key to mass production of COVID vaccines, say two pharma majors
- USFDA says single-dose shot from J&J prevents severe COVID
- 24,000 designated private hospitals to join Phase-3 Covid vaccination drive from March 1
- Flight passengers from 4 states need to produce negative COVID-19 report: Bengal government
- Maharashtra reports over 8,000 new coronavirus cases, 80 deaths
- COVID-19: Hotels, eateries to stay shut in Nagpur on weekends
- Centre rushes high level teams to states witnessing surge in COVID-19 cases
- COVID-19: India records 13,742 new cases, 104 fatalities
- As vaccination drive hits Co-WIN bump, experts suggest a ‘hybrid’ solution
- Working hours of courts curtailed in 5 Maharashtra districts
- 'COVID Zero' is unattainable; acceptable risk is the goal
- Does the Covid-19 vaccine stop transmission?
- More jabs on way: Three candidates to file final data, launch phase-3 trials
- There's no link between deaths and Covid vaccination in India: Panel
- India detects two new Covid variants, health ministry says no relation with recent surge in cases
- Brazil plans to procure additional vaccines from India & partner with Indian scientists: Minister
- India sends first vaccine doses to Africa under WHO's COVAX programme
- Punjab orders fresh curbs on indoor, outdoor gatherings as COVID-19 cases rise
- Sale of Patanjali's Coronil won't be allowed in Maharashtra without certification: Anil Deshmukh
- 'Uttar Pradesh CM Covid Care Fund received Rs 412 crore till July last year'
- 'States have started implementing IMI 3.0 for kids, pregnant woman not immunised in routine drive'
- COVID-19: India's active caseload falls below 1.5 lakh; no fresh deaths in 21 states, UTs