BSES discoms BRPL and BYPL have energised over 3,100 rooftop solar net metering connections, including the highest 1,805 residential, 665 educational institutions and 554 commercial establishments, said a BSES spokesperson.
Investment icon Bill Miller says investors should not just buy companies that are cheap statistically but should also look for undervalued companies that can actually earn decent returns and happen to be cheap temporarily for a variety of reasons.
- What should investors do after mkt crash?
- Ratios that tell you best about bank's health
- Tech bounce due, but Nifty upside to remain capped
- How to bet on upcoming e-vehicle boom
- NSE snag bares faultlines in market infra
- Bank Nifty may witness more downward pressure this week
- Why is Fed assurance failing to halt stks rout
According to analysts, bond market fears over inflation are a strong hint to the stock investors about rich market valuations, which the latter cannot shrug off easily.
- Sunil Subramaniam’s advice for investors as Sensex tanks nearly 2,000 points
- Investors lose Rs 1,450 crore a minute on Sensex's worst day since May
- US to release report blaming Saudi prince Mohammed bin Salman in Jamal Khashoggi murder
- GDP grows 0.4 per cent in December quarter, India exits technical recession
- Mukesh Ambani is again richest Asian as China’s Zhong loses $22 billion
- Many Indian techies get paid in crypto, say it’s faster and easier
- Scoop: Reliance partners Google, Facebook in seeking NUE licence from RBI
The government has fixed fifty lakh registered users as the threshold for defining 'significant social media intermediary', which will have to adhere to additional obligations and compliance under the new IT rules that seek to crack down on misuse of social media platforms.
- FM Nirmala Sitharaman attends G20 Central Bank Governors' Meet
- US owes India USD 216 billion as American debt soars to USD 29 trillion: lawmaker
- View: Can digital news media be blocked?
- View: The city-building never sleeps
- Nirmala Sitharaman highlights India's policy response to COVID at G20 meet
- NHAI chief pitches for internal mechanism by consulting engineers to come out with quality projects
- Retail inflation for industrial worker eases to 3.15 per cent in January
TOP GAINERSCOMPANY NAME%CHANGECHANGELTP
Buffett, the fifth-richest person in the world, has loved few things more in his life than sweets, soda and compound interest — but banking stocks have come pretty close. Buffett was there to boost them during and after the last crisis, and he’s remained a top shareholder in most of the big U.S. banks.
With the local fiscal concerns added, the Indian market is seeing increased volatility with meaningful corrections in equity and debt markets over the past two weeks, writes Nimish Shah.
- Lessons from Franklin imbroglio and tips for fund selection
- India Inc flagging a risk but analysts brushing it aside
- Brace for volatility across asset classes: Lakshmi Iyer
- Will the 2021 earnings bonanza really happen?
- Will ABB India's order book justify its premium valuation?
- Sweatpants may help Page catch up with past glory
- How can a digital currency from RBI change your world?
- Munger calls out Robinhood, others for ‘dirty’ money
POLITICS AND NATION
"The truth is that we see Congress party getting weak. That is why we have gathered here. We had gathered together earlier too and we have to strengthen the party together," Sibal said at the 'Shanti Sammelan' event here.
- Comments against judges a disturbing new trend: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Want alliance with BJP for upcoming polls, as well for 2022 UP elections: RPI chief Athawale
- Eyeing Hindi-speaking voters, RJD looking to contest Assam polls
- Rahul Gandhi attacks Modi over Sino-India standoff; says Chinese know PM is 'scared'
- Chidambaram slams Centre, says it is treating protesting farmers as enemies
- Cabinet secy to hold review meeting with 8 states, UTs showing rise in Covid-19 cases
- Centre's social media rules are dictatorial: Maharashtra minister
"I don't think money plays an important role in life. What is important in life is to give happiness to others. When you give happiness to others you feel permanently happy. I believe in humility. You don't have to be rich to do good."
- Heritage railway station buildings in Bengaluru to get make-over
- Travel from Dehradun to Delhi in two hours by 2024, says Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari
- SC notice to Centre on appeal against UltraTech Cement's limestone mining project in Gujarat
- Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port signs MoU with All Tripura Merchant Association
- Maruti Suzuki completes two million vehicle exports since 1986-87
- SpiceJet eyes seaplane route to Uttarakhand
- Your ride to and from Delhi Metro stations will soon turn green
Did you know you that can claim tax deduction on stamp duty? Here are other tricks that can help you cut tax.
India Ratings and Research has upgraded its FY21 credit growth estimates to 6.9% from 1.8%, given the improved economic environment and the government's focus on higher-spending.
PTI The NGT had on September 24, 2020 dismissed the plea filed by the petitioners noting that the project proponent has explained with reference to the documents that the public notice was duly issued through the concerned statutory authorities and the Panchayats in the area supported the project.
ET Bureau Inaugurating the first India Toy Fair 2021, Modi said, "We have to become Aatmanirbhar in the toy sector and also cater to the global market". He regretted that India's share in the USD 100 billion global toy market is very less, and about 85 per cent of the toys sold in the country are imported.
ANI Container box shortages and port congestions due to pandemic-related operational disruptions have extended container ships' turnaround times, further increasing freight rates.
Stock Recos: Ceat | Sanofi India | Orient Cement | Apollo Tyres | SBI | Tata Motors | ICICI Bank | GAIL | BEML | HDFC Bank |
ET CONTRIBUTORS Fed fund futures are now pricing negative fed rate by June 21.
ET Bureau The differential between the earnings yield on equities and bond yields has improved since the beginning of the year, and is currently at 3.3% compared to 2.8% on Jan 1.
- Stock Research: ONGC | MRF | ZEE | Vi | Birlasoft | PNC Infra | Ashok Leyland
- ABB Power Products Q3 revenue falls 6.9%
Bloomberg In a week when a spike in Treasury yields pressured prices across the equity spectrum, U.S. exchange-traded funds consistently saw inflows -- including $2.7 billion at the height of the carnage on Thursday.
- RBI G-Sec auction falters fourth time
- Masters of Markets : Bill Miller | Geraldine Weiss | James DePorre I Fred Kelly |
PTI An investigation was conducted by the regulator into the scrip of PMC Fincorp Ltd (PMC) for the period from March 29, 2012 to March 31, 2015.
- Views: 36Posted:
- Views: 35Posted:
- Views: 35Posted:
- Views: 1Posted:
- Views: 2Posted:
- Views: 116Posted:
- Views: 11Posted:
- Views: 6Posted:
- Views: 156Posted:
- Views: 248Posted:
- Views: 151Posted:
- Views: 156Posted:
- Views: 11Posted:
- Views: 933Posted:
- Views: 273Posted:
- Views: 238Posted:
- Views: 445Posted:
- Views: 231Posted:
- Views: 20Posted:
- Views: 6032Posted:
- Views: 3147Posted:
- Views: 3444Posted:
- Views: 2373Posted:
- Views: 16Posted:
- Views: 269Posted:
- Views: 164Posted:
- Views: 1394Posted: