- Singer Alicia Keys to produce Netflix's new untitled romantic comedy
The movie will feature actors Christina Milian, Jay Pharoah, and Sinqua Walls in the lead.
- With $48.5 mn, Akshay Kumar 6th highest-paid male actor; Dwayne Johnson leads the list
Kumar is the only Bollywood star in the top 10.
- Martin Scorsese inks multi-year deal to create films, TV shows for Apple
Scorsese will produce the projects through his company Sikelia Productions.
- Patrick Star is getting his own show on Nickelodeon
- Zac Efron returns to Disney for remake of 1987 comedy 'Three Men and a Baby'
Gordon Gray will be producing the movie.
- Aamir Khan & Kareena Kapoor Khan-starrer 'Laal Singh Chaddha' release date pushed to Christmas of 2021
The production of the film is yet to be finished.
- Hansal Mehta to make web series on gangster Vikas Dubey, says sees an 'edgy political thriller' emerging out of it
Producer Shailesh R Singh has bought the rights for the upcoming project.
- 'Antebellum' skips theatrical release, will drop directly on VOD in September
The film was previously set for an April release, before being pushed to August 21.
- Tom Hanks in talks with Disney to take on Geppetto's role in 'Pinocchio'
Disney's original 1940 film was based on the 1883 children's novel 'The Adventures of Pinocchio'.
- Mahesh Bhatt's 'Sadak 2' to get a digital release, movie to premiere on Disney+ Hotstar on August 28
- Theatre release of 'Mulan' cancelled, film to debut on Disney Plus now
Last month, the studio had decided to take the film off from its release calendar.
- Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival postponed to 2021, Isha Ambani says it's important to stay safe
The fest would release its official selection of Indian films for the year later in August.
- On 'Mughal-e-Azam's' 60th anniversary, film's screenplay enters Oscars library
Director K Asif's son Akbar presented the screenplay to the Academy Awards.
- Leonardo DiCaprio to produce utopian series based on Aldous Huxley's last novel ‘Island'
The book follows a cynical journalist shipwrecked on a fictional utopian island.
BACK TO TOP