High chances market will take a breather now; stay stk-specific Nifty has continued to stay within the broadening formation.
- Podcast: Govt may push rural spend in Budget
- Here are the key factors driving D-St this week
- Lower I-T slabs, forget LTCG; why RIL results didn’t impressHere's a look at what analysts made of the week gone by.
- Market, economy trends that should worry us
- Analyst views: Is telecom headed for a duopoly?
- Welcome to ‘peak decade,’ from globalization to central banksIan Bremmer, founder of Eurasia Group, describes this year as a “tipping point.”
- गूगल की पेरेंट कंपनी अल्फाबेट का मार्केट कैप ट्रिलियन डॉलर पर पहुंचा
- Investment in equity MFs drops 41% in 2019
- Extreme valuation cases wanted for red-hot rally
- The Week That Was: Airtel shines, Voda tanks
- 6 of 10 most valued cos add Rs 62,773 cr m-cap
- It may be risky to call 2020 a year of midcaps
- FPIs net buyers in Jan on Sino-US trade deal
- Eye for value-price-quality tradeoff vital in '20
- HDFC Bk net rises 33%, asset quality weakens
- Union Budget: Top expectations on tax front
- Q3 nos to drive equities this week: Analysts
- World market themes for the week ahead
- How to pick right stocks in uncertain mkt?
- What may guide your market next week
Quant funds globally have delivered uneven returns in recent years owing to market volatility.
The Big Bull sees a big bubble in the unofficial market for unlisted shares.
Its shares have outpaced the benchmark Sensex with a wider margin during the past three years.
There is no good news for the stock, which delivered a solid 58% return in the last one year.
His shareholding in Firstsource Solutions fell by 0.32 per cent to 19,300,000 shares.
Despite 5 rate cuts last year, yield on 10-year bonds is one of the highest in Asia at 6.64%
The cyclical recovery in the economy will prop-up earnings next year, says Patil.
Foreign portfolio investors poured over Rs 1 lakh crore (net) in domestic equities in 2019.
YES Bank said it would not proceed with the offer made by Erwin Singh Braich/SPGP Holdings.
Markets Boot Camp
Latest Market Stories
- Growth at Reasonable PriceHDFC2453.95-1.13%Larsen & Toubro1304.20-1.14%HCL Tech598.800.94%Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.1902.350.04%
- High Dividend YieldNTPC121.20-0.21%Trident Ltd7.400.00%Balmer Lawrie125.20-0.60%CARE Ratings 636.300.71%
- Mid-cap Growth StocksSRF3622.701.34%Polycab India Ltd.1108.55-0.36%Endurance Technologies Ltd.1051.652.54%Atul Ltd4351.150.49%
- Attractive BluechipsInfosys767.850.11%HCL Tech598.800.94%Coal India Ltd207.90-1.12%BPCL453.90-1.71%
- Value StocksHCL Tech598.800.94%Wipro251.100.26%NMDC129.75-0.65%Graphite India315.700.70%
Mkt. Cap (%chg)
economic_times Sentifi Trending Stocks in News & Social Media
Recos for your stock