Trade setup: Nifty’s upward bias strong, chase rally cautiously There is weekly options expiry as well as monthly derivative series expiry on Thursday.
- 12 things that will decide stock action on Thursday
- Kya lagta hai: Have the bulls returned to D-Street?
- View: Rally in banking stocks purely a function of F&O expiry‘It seems to be some kind of herd mentality and that could be one reason for today’s move’
- What triggered the 15% rally in banking stocks?
- 'Tough times for banks with unsecured retail loans'
- Low crude prices helped India save Rs 25,000 crore: Pradhan‘Government will reinvest that money for the welfare of the people’
- मध्य प्रदेश में चना, मसूर और सरसों की खरीद पर 25 क्विंटल की सीमा हटी
- What is needed to revive hotel industry?
- Bitcoin bounce back masks potential downtrend
- Investor wealth surges by Rs 2L crore after rally
- IndoStar Capital Finance raises Rs 1,225 crore
- Stock Recos: HDFC | IDFC First Bk | Trent
- Nifty close above 20-DMA signalling upswing
- Amundi Funds sells Indostar Capital shares
- EU proposes 750 billion-euro virus recovery fund
- These 11 stocks are showing 'BUY' signals
- United Spirits Q4 net dips 81% to Rs 24 crore
- RIL RE price up 11% on Day 5 on high volumes
- Tech weakness weighs on S&P 500, Nasdaq
- Traders' Diary: Nifty faces key hurdle at 9,350
- Oil falls on US-China tensions over Hong Kong
- Gold hits 2-week low on reopening optimism
- Equity, gold, bonds: What to pick in India?
In fact, many analysts remain bullish on some of these stocks.
Returns (if one can even call them that) have been worse than putting money under the mattress.
State-run banks will need $13 billion from the government to recapitalize.
‘The biggest driver for economic recovery will be demand revival and consumption’
‘The valuations at this point of time are fairly attractive across the financial sector’
Mark Mobius said Modi government acted fast on reforms, particularly on labour reforms.
‘The quantum of loss that will percolate down to the financial system is unknown at this stage’
'The company is going to get out of this more efficient and more digital than earlier.'
Things were looking up for banking stocks just before the Covid-19 crisis hit.
Markets Boot Camp
Latest Market Stories
- Growth at Reasonable PriceAurobindo Pharm713.40-0.22%InterGlobe Aviation Ltd.953.901.26%UPL 387.805.65%MphasiS846.60-2.14%
- High Dividend YieldBalmer Lawrie95.15-0.89%CARE Ratings 361.85-0.84%NTPC94.701.83%Srikalahasthi Pipes133.901.79%
- Mid-cap Growth StocksAjanta Pharma1447.75-3.37%Endurance Technologies Ltd.657.700.67%V-Guard Ind.170.850.44%Varun Beverages Ltd.594.650.16%
- Attractive BluechipsHPCL185.753.60%Coal India Ltd130.802.79%BPCL329.455.21%ITC192.150.23%
- Value StocksNMDC75.05-0.99%Sun TV393.750.18%Zee Ent.164.45-0.45%EClerx Services406.000.37%
Mkt. Cap (%chg)
Recos for your stock